💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Instagram Game Is Amazing

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Idk I was just thinking about this and I think we need to take a moment to appreciate how amazing Gaga's IG feed is lately. Especially ever since the grid thing she started doing and how she's posting so consistently recently. I just love it and... yeah haha, someone tell me I'm not the only one who has this thought. :firega:

Anyways that's it, just a little spark of inspiration that I wanted to make into a thread. Hope everyone's having a good day. :hug:

TheRoof

agree her instagram is epic , elegant but at the same time not pretentious like showing her richness and fancy life like other celebrities 

also this selfie deserves 1m likes btw

DDljtC_XcAISl92.jpg

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

It looks great, indeed! But i'm not surprised, since she's the original social media queen 

giphy.webp

WENDY WILLIAMS HAS TEA! :selena: MAYBE EVEN THE CURE VIDEO! :poot:

I wish Madge was half as good with social media. Her most personal photos are not flattering at all. Gaga is doing great although she's not much into these things imo. I feel like Katy is the most addicted to instagram. She makes stories etc every single day.:lolly:

harajukumatt

Agreed, her game is so strong lately, love the grid, and posting in 3's :firega:...

QegW7DZWVqXLLBQfofb28GG_CCO6MjovvZyciaKB

But then she gone done broke the rest 

Jla2X-v0RppS9oIIKWvVLFPtnBPmBfDJ1JzwPCC-

:trollga:

He8MyHeart

Hopefully she keeps up this grid thing when the tour starts back up. Imagine 3x Dancin in Circles ass on her feed. Yas.

FlopSlurper
52 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

agree her instagram is epic , elegant but at the same time not pretentious like showing her richness and fancy life like other celebrities 

also this selfie deserves 1m likes btw

DDljtC_XcAISl92.jpg

you mean this

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

you mean this

God what a beautiful girl we stan.

lamaisongaga.com

ArtGagaPop

She is doing amazing on all social media this past month or so :firega:

But i don't really like when she posts 6/9 posts of the same thing unless it's an announcment like PI/FF2 , it just feels spammy and makes less of her photos get many likes :stalkga:

ImpossiblePrincess

She has an amazing instagram, I just wish she would post on snapchat more often, but u have to love her!!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived