Oriane

No but don't you dare disrespect C2C like this

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew2512
19 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

does he know what good music actually sounds like.. and music outside of covers and ballads :trollga:

I was wondering his taste for a while now :sweat:

As for ARTPOP to answer your question I think it's her weakest album especially coming after the iconic Born This Way the album and it's WW ball that made us and Gaga a family . People including me and most fans were shooked having songs like Donatella Fashion and Jewels N' Drugs after BTW , They are fun dance songs but lyrical wise :trollga: Not to mention The Fame had Poker Face , LoveGame and Paparazzi

TFM had Bad Romance , DITD and Alejadnro 

BTW had literally every song

ARTPOP had amazing songs like Dope and Aura and cool songs like Venus but overall no stand out or something close to the ones I mentioned. Plus Sexxx Dreams Applause MANiCURE and most songs aged like milk.

Not a great album still better than half pop girls careers combined 

7 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

I was wondering his taste for a while now :sweat:

As for ARTPOP to answer your question I think it's her weakest album especially coming after the iconic Born This Way the album and it's WW ball that made us and Gaga a family . People including me and most fans were shooked having songs like Donatella Fashion and Jewels N' Drugs after BTW , They are fun dance songs but lyrical wise :trollga: Not to mention The Fame had Poker Face , LoveGame and Paparazzi

TFM had Bad Romance , DITD and Alejadnro 

BTW had literally every song

ARTPOP had amazing songs like Dope and Aura and cool songs like Venus but overall no stand out or something close to the ones I mentioned. Plus Sexxx Dreams Applause MANiCURE and most songs aged like milk.

Not a great album still better than half pop girls careers combined 

Agree with half of this. :selena: Thanks for trying to explain tho.

f*** u pop music

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

A lot of ''fans'' are stuck in 2011-2012. They don't give a ****, about anything released after that. 

Those are also the most annoying fans, tbh. 

Simply because every one of her fans doesn’t praise everything she has released after BTW like it’s the holy grail and sh|ts on her prior work doesn’t make them annoying. 

It means their tastes differ from yours. 

53 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

yea, It's 'her pain exploding in electronic music'

Exactly! So I could see that being off-putting to some. It's a lot to handle hahaha

Chromatic
27 minutes ago, Doot said:

Simply because every one of her fans doesn’t praise everything she has released after BTW like it’s the holy grail and sh|ts on her prior work doesn’t make them annoying. 

It means their tastes differ from yours. 

Note, I'm not saying every fan is like that. I'm saying a lot of fans are.

Their taste is different from mine? Cool. I'm not dumb, and I do very well understand that, without you telling me. For an example, I think ARTPOP and Joanne is her best work - but I don't trash her previous or future works, just because they don't sound or look the way I like it.

Which kind of people I find annoying is up to me, and not something you can correct. It just means my taste is different from yours. 

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Note, I'm not saying every fan is like that. I'm saying a lot of fans are.

Their taste is different from mine? Cool. I'm not dumb, and I do very well understand that, without you telling me. For an example, I think ARTPOP and Joanne is her best work - but I don't trash her previous or future works, just because they don't sound or look the way I like it.

Which kind of people I find annoying is up to me, and not something you can correct. It just means my taste is different from yours. 

I could be wrong but the need to sound catty isn’t really necessary. You can find anyone annoying if you like, sure, but your original statement was just as much of a blanket statement as was mine. 

I’m not trying to “correct” anything. 

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

No but don't you dare disrespect C2C like this

Well, I don’t disrespect it. I just don’t take it as a Gaga album, because 1. It’s a duet album 2. She sisn’t write the songs in it. But I think vocally C2C is very good. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :selena:

f*** u pop music

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

ARTPOP's haters ignore ARTPOP's magnificent art

Loving this concept :bon:

f*** u pop music

12 minutes ago, Doot said:

I could be wrong but the need to sound catty isn’t really necessary. You can find anyone annoying if you like, sure, but your original statement was just as much of a blanket statement as was mine. 

I’m not trying to “correct” anything. 

:excuseu:

f*** u pop music

Archived