question

Why does ARTPOP get so much hate?

Delulu

Is it the worst Gaga album?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the worst Gaga album?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, tthen said:

100% serious. BR overplayed as hell. Judas got tired really fast imo and MTN I never liked.

BR overplayed?! You’re in trouble now. :awkney:

f*** u pop music

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Peter Joanne K said:

BR overplayed?! You’re in trouble now. :awkney:

As hell. It's the song that got me disliking Gaga until she redeemed herself with C2C.

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

Says the Shitrat fan 

OGBhdW1.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

As hell. It's the song that got me disliking Gaga until she redeemed herself with C2C.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY NOT A GAGA STAN! You doubted MOMMY’s TALENT huh? So you didn’t like her for TWO ERAS LONG?! Why the heck are you still here?! :grr:

f*** u pop music

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY NOT A GAGA STAN! You doubted MOMMY’s TALENT huh? So you didn’t like her for TWO ERAS LONG?! Why the heck are you still here?! :grr:

Not a Gaga stan. I leave myself at fan status. Also didn't like her TFM/BTW/AP eras so that's 3.  Not a huge TF fan but it's a fun album. Also inb4 you're mommy girl from 5F2 (kinda find calling celebrities mommy creepy :selena:). Eh I've considered leaving the site several times but I just stayed because why not 

Not a Gaga stan. I leave myself at fan status. Also didn't like her TFM/BTW/AP eras so that's 3.  Not a huge TF fan but it's a fun album. Also inb4 you're mommy girl from 5F2 (kinda find calling celebrities mommy creepy :selena:). Eh I've considered leaving the site several times but I just stayed because why not 

Omg :bye:

f*** u pop music

Haters and disingenuous critics spread hate about ARTPOP and people believe what others say.   Music critics and journalists have their own faves, and this sways their opinion of Gaga.   The ARTPOP era happened to occur at a time when is was deemed cool to hate on Gaga, so people thought they would appear smart if they jumped on the bandwagon.

I live outside the space time continuum.

datlastfam
13 minutes ago, tthen said:

100% serious. BR overplayed as hell. Judas got tired really fast imo and MTN I never liked.

MTN is underrated af. Judas is a dance-pop song I see that you hate dancing. Agree with BR overplayed. But friendly reminder that BR is her signature song so :trollga:

2 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

Omg :bye:

I don't like over the top and all that except maybe Bjork. Also she never really displayed her vocal power often on her albums until C2C

Just now, datlastfam said:

MTN is underrated af. Judas is a dance-pop song I see that you hate dancing. Agree with BR overplayed. But friendly reminder that BR is her signature song so :trollga:

MTN should have been the next BR. The lyrics, the instumental, the amazing MV :excited2:

f*** u pop music

I see that you hate dancing

Oh I do especially with my meh back 

1 minute ago, datlastfam said:

But friendly reminder that BR is her signature song so

Signature doesn't mean best. 

MTN should have been the next BR. The lyrics, the instumental, the amazing MV :excited2:

It didn't have the flashiness or whatever of BR tbh. It would've done pretty great but BR was her GP peak.

2 minutes ago, tthen said:

I don't like over the top and all that except maybe Bjork. Also she never really displayed her vocal power often on her albums until C2C

what about Joanne - THE ALBUM? or Gypsy, Speechless, Dope, Marry The Night even?!

f*** u pop music

datlastfam

Judas is BR 2.0 thats what I know. But MTN is one of my fav, it is just not a radio friendly song. ScheiBe should have been a single sorrynotsorry.mp3 :poot:

Judas is BR 2.0 thats what I know. But MTN is one of my fav, it is just not a radio friendly song. ScheiBe should have been a single sorrynotsorry.mp3 :poot:

Judas is BR 2.0 in sound. I mean in success. And I agree about SheiSSe. Omg learn it. :interestinga:

f*** u pop music

Archived