question

Why does ARTPOP get so much hate?

Delulu

Is it the worst Gaga album?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the worst Gaga album?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

But there's no ARTPOP hate since like last year or more, from what I can see GGD is still riding the ARTPOP love bandwagon :interestinga:

P.s. See yall next year when Joanne will start getting praise out of nowhere little sheepsters. :staymad:

The p.s. is so true lol :selena:

f*** u pop music

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
Just now, Peter Joanne K said:

The p.s. is so true lol :selena:

It's so damn annoying seeing an album getting thrashed back and forth during it's own cycle and then a couple of years later you start to see countless praise and support from a fùckton of people like they always were there for it which is just not true. It happened with Born This Way, it happened with ARTPOP and it will happen with Joanne too because that's how this site works :madge:

I personally don't care for ARTPOP that much because I feel that it was a dark time in Gaga's life. She was trying hard to please people and make hits and be shocking, but nothing was really working. I didn't like that she came off BTW with a "love yourself" campaign and then started ARTPOP on GMA by saying she didn't love who she was during BTW. It all felt a bit like a lie and forced. I think the R. Kelly controversy didn't help, despite the fact that DWUW was a great song otherwise. Regarding the songs specifically, JnD is still one of the worst songs I've ever heard and makes me cringe. Aura isn't my jam and I think it missed the mark trying to be edgy. GUY, DWUW, Venus, MANiCURE and Gypsy are still some of my favorite songs, but the others are really take it or leave it (or LEAVE IT AND BURN IT when it comes to JnD). 

ARTPOP is my least favorite Gaga album ... But that doesn't mean that I dislike it.  In fact, there's quite a few songs that I love from ARTPOP.

Because it was the era of betrayals 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

ArtGagaPop

i think it has more to do with the dissapointments of the era and media backlash then actually the album. For me the album is her 3/4th best album along with the tfm and joanne and Born this way being higher. But there is so much of the era i wanted that never happend. It had an ok start with Applause but after that everything become a mess. The media backlash, troy leaving, no video for dwuw and her going on an blackout just a few months after her album dropped. We only got 1 fully promoted single and another one with an amzing video but no push more then that. I wanted songs like MANiCURE, gypsy and sexxx dreams to get videos, radio play and peformances since the songs really deserved that. Songs like venus, ARTPOP, aura alos deserved videos. The plan for the era before release was that every song would end up with a video and then only having 2 music videos for the era was very dissapointing.  

NIghtmareElm

ARTPOP is her most edgy and angriest album.  It did reflect the negative point in her life.  

23 hours ago, Probglum said:

Because it was the era of betrayals 

It's not Gaga's fault. Or the album. :saladga:

f*** u pop music

BeIIadonna
On 01/11/2017 at 4:21 PM, Peter Joanne K said:

I mean, why is ARTPOP named 'the worst Gaga album' by a lot of monsters? :saladga: 

I LOVE the album and the era is my favourite.

Also, why was it SO underrated?? :gum:

And why people hate ARTPOP, but want a ARTPOP Act. 2?

Do you think it's the worst Gaga album?

Idk it has the most 5*s in Itunes with like 2000+ reviews! :poot:

It's an era punctuated by messy behaviour, questionable decisions and the continuation of her poor artistic presentation. Aura, Venus, J&D, Donatella and excruciating. 

1 hour ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Idk it has the most 5*s in Itunes with like 2000+ reviews! :poot:

Didn’t know that tho

f*** u pop music

11 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

It's an era punctuated by messy behaviour, questionable decisions and the continuation of her poor artistic presentation. Aura, Venus, J&D, Donatella and excruciating. 

DON’T you DARE to talk bad about Venus :gum:

f*** u pop music

Just now, Peter Joanne K said:

DON’T you DARE to talk bad about Venus :gum:

"Aphrodite lady seashell bikini (garden panty)"

"Have an oyster, baby
It’s Aphrod-isy"

"Uranus!
Don’t you know my ass is famous?"

I mean :derpga:

Archived