question

Why does ARTPOP get so much hate?

Delulu

Is it the worst Gaga album?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the worst Gaga album?

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Well there is something called mood like listening to C2C while studying , relaxing or trying to fall asleep . Great dance songs with great lyrics a.k.a experimental noises are fun at parties or hanging out with friends or are you in the same state of mind 24/7.

Yea C2C isn't really great party music (bopping to Lush Life doesn't really seem fitting or is it just me), but I never do all that. Experimental music is great for parties yes but I'm talking quality wise. Songs off of AP seem great for partying, but musically and lyrically, C2C is superior imo. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tellemhone

It may be her worst IMO but worst doesn't mean bad. I like ARTPOP

:air: :air: :air:

1 hour ago, tthen said:

Yea C2C isn't really great party music (bopping to Lush Life doesn't really seem fitting or is it just me), but I never do all that. Experimental music is great for parties yes but I'm talking quality wise. Songs off of AP seem great for partying, but musically and lyrically, C2C is superior imo. 

You must try listening to other genres, seriously. The fact you don’t like electronic music, doesn’t mean it’s bad. And from your opinion, I see you don’t like Gaga’s songwriting, if you think C2C is superior lyrically.

f*** u pop music

6 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

You must try listening to other genres, seriously. The fact you don’t like electronic music, doesn’t mean it’s bad. And from your opinion, I see you don’t like Gaga’s songwriting, if you think C2C is superior lyrically.

And that's why I add imo. This is all MY opinion. I'm not going around telling people "STOP LISTENING TO ELECTRONIC MUSIC AND TURN UP THE JAZZ". I have my diverse playlist that ranges from jazz and folk to R&B and synthpop. I'm not a huge fan of lyrics on some of her previous songs and yes I don't think that she's a top songwriter, but many of her songs have messages or songs that I like. I really like lots of lyrics on Joanne. I like the messages on many of her songs that I'm not a fan of like BTW or Swine for example. C2C IS lyrically superior to some of her content, but I don't mean that in a hateful way or to bash her.

just another gay

Sure it does not. I am seeing ARTPOPers posting almost everyday. The album is getting a lot of love. :trollga:

Quentin
17 hours ago, Peter Joanne K said:

I don't really like BTW. I think there are a lot of fillers in the deluxe. All songs are good on their own, don't get me wrong. But when you put an average song to a perfect one, it looks like a filler track. :)

There are as many fillers in BTW as there are in Gaga's nose. I mean, no filler at all.

lady-gaga-tudor.jpg

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

RochestrMonstr

I think ARTPOP only gets hate because of the negativity that surrounded the era.

I personally find it to be tied for her second best album after Joanne, tied with BTW. 

I definitely would say The Fame is her worst album in my opinion. I like some of the songs but the rest of the album isn't my cup of tea.  

Andrew2512
8 hours ago, tthen said:

Thing is C2C is a cover album while AP is an original one . You can pick all the incredible good classics and collect them in a cover album while original ones have their great material and flaws. I get what you're saying actually and tbh for me Bang Bang cover by Gaga is better than 90% AP combined but it's strange that you always bash dance music , you never bob man :trollga:

Get so much hate????? Who the hell dare to say that..:fthis:

likes or not for a song/album is subjective. just enjoy the music you love honey.. 

48 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I think ARTPOP only gets hate because of the negativity that surrounded the era.

I personally find it to be tied for her second best album after Joanne, tied with BTW. 

I definitely would say The Fame is her worst album in my opinion. I like some of the songs but the rest of the album isn't my cup of tea.  

:excited2: we think the same gurrl

f*** u pop music

1 hour ago, Andrew2512 said:

Thing is C2C is a cover album while AP is an original one . You can pick all the incredible good classics and collect them in a cover album while original ones have their great material and flaws. I get what you're saying actually and tbh for me Bang Bang cover by Gaga is better than 90% AP combined but it's strange that you always bash dance music , you never bob man :trollga:

Not a huge dance music fan tbh. I MIGHT have a few exceptions, but generally not a fan.

Just now, tthen said:

Not a huge dance music fan tbh. I MIGHT have a few exceptions, but generally not a fan.

So, what do you want for LG6. Not C3C *that ain’t happening anyway*, but LG6.

f*** u pop music

2 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

So, what do you want for LG6. Not C3C *that ain’t happening anyway*, but LG6.

I know that she never does the same thing twice. I wouldn't mind some rock. 80s inspired synthpop on a few tracks would be nice. 

Guest bostonGUY
17 hours ago, LDGA said:

Not everyone likes caviar.

IDK, but i stand for ARTPOP it is my favorite.

Caviar is also expensive af and quite a delicacy because of items price so I don't know what you mean by this

MEDONER

But there's no ARTPOP hate since like last year or more, from what I can see GGD is still riding the ARTPOP love bandwagon :interestinga:

P.s. See yall next year when Joanne will start getting praise out of nowhere little sheepsters. :staymad:

Archived