💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga better...

Rifek

Featured Posts

... fix her Instagram layout asap cuz it looks so messy and there's no space to release new single cover later this day :lolly:

She has to post 2 more Halloween pics or even better if she removes one of those because they look the same :awkney:

She can't spoil it after such a long time :cryga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sanne Godijn

you don't have to tell what to do she can decide that for her self she is an adult an by the way its her Instagram page not yours 

Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

you don't have to tell what to do she can decide that for her self she is an adult an by the way its her Instagram page not yours 

I hope you're not serious :toofunny:

f*** u pop music

Gagz4Gaga

She can't fix it and hold her phone right now, can you freaking see her hands? Smh :nails:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Magneto

It doesn't really matter cause her earlier sets of 3's (Like 5F2 and PI) are not alligned with the current ones anyway. Go see for yourself :trollga:

Free my mind

GypsyVida

Well considering how musch shes been posting lately, pretty soon those pictures eill be down her feed and we won’t see them unless we scroll down far enough.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Teal Ambition

I saw her Instagram this morning

giphy.gif

It's all messy now 

tenor.gif

FIX IT GAGS :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

She probably fell asleep :selena: when she wakes up she’ll fix them 

otherwise, oh well, now she messed up the whole thing, even the old group of 3s she had that have the docu poster :neyde:

bloody g
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived