• The Fame/Money Honey
    • Starstruck/Boys Boys Boys
    • Paper Gangsta/I Like It Rough
    • Brown Eyes/Summerboy
    • Retro Dance Freak/Disco Heaven/Again Again

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Leading polls are:

Diamond Single that has been glorified and had a meme/ Top 6 hit which iconic performance was always talked about by the GP on how she bled and originally was gonna cry blood. = 23

Hip Hop Bop/ Song about BDSM (mild version) = 11

Debut Top 1 single /Fan Favorite Single &  First Released Ballad that was given by David Bowie/Fan Favorite Song that has been performed once a decade ago :neyde: at a festival when she wasn't even Lady Gaga. = 7

Gonna be redebut single until she saw Just Dance bopping to the top like my waistline and weight next month./ 6th single cancelledt and is now crying tears because she is only known for the lyrics when you call her legs in the morning buy her eggs.= 5

CD2 The Fame Monster released song which was debated to be in TFM or TF/The "I wish this was in the standard version of the album" song/Bland song which title says to repeat= 3

Flop song which haven't saw the light of the American charts/ flop bop that slayed 5 minutes after it was released and was a promo single about money & the title track which is a great bop and was promoted during the Making of The Fame and a song where somewhere the gays bop and dance like a sl*t stripper in the club making money or unpaid paychecks as confetti :poot:. = 2

I'm like some kind of supernova

MEDONER

Paper Gangsta and I Like It Rough are underrated highlights of The Fame, and I Like It Rough is my favourite song.

Archived