Feelings on Venus  

127 members have voted

1. 1. VENUS

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Meh
    • Don't Like It
    • Hate it(i should delete my account)
    • Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

Featured Posts

ssslyboy

I drive for Uber as a side gig and "Venus (Demo Version)" came on my itunes when I was driving a customer today.  I let it play without skipping cause I wanted to see their reaction.  :giggle:  (They didn't really have one though.)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

It’s my favourite song, ever. Fight me:bye:

Same! It's also my most played song on Last.FM with 2,301 plays so far. In fact, my entire top 10 of most played songs (except #9 and #10) are Lady Gaga songs. :giggle:

calmar

I'd say I like it, perhaps more than GUY at this point (whose team I was solidly on back in early 2014 during the divisive 3rd single choice mess.) I still don't think it would have done well as a single though.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Phaye Monster
4 minutes ago, Justo said:

Same! It's also my most played song on Last.FM with 2,301 plays so far. In fact, my entire top 10 of most played songs (except #9 and #10) are Lady Gaga songs. :giggle:

24/25 of my top played are Gaga songs:giggle:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I’m conflicted, i enjoy it live because I get the impression that Gaga truly loves that song and it really shows every time she performs the track live, but I find the studio version okay-ish, the demo with the monotonous, robotic verses is slightly better but still not that good. 

TimisaMonster

#Justice4Venus as the true 2nd single off ARTPOP! :grr:

DWUW WHO? :bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I mean i don't hate it, it's a fun song but it's just too long (with cringe inducing lyrics)

It takes the song forever to get to the chorus and the pre-chorus sounds unnecessary and disrupts the song's flow tbh (especially the "take me to your planet" part is cringy and should've been cut). 

I think that it's far from being her best work lol have u guys heard her discography? :toofunny:

Avenues
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Venus, she is pretty. But I like Neptune more. :sis:

What about Zeus? :hor:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY0BndpJnYt6BjbdMR2c-

Ouch, My back hurts.

UWontUseMyMind

It's a song that is really out of this world. I always had the feeling that Venus comes from space because have sounds that come directly from unknown galaxies, is hard to explain so I'm gonna say that is one of the best songs on ARTPOP:bye:!

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Avenues said:

What about Zeus? :hor:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY0BndpJnYt6BjbdMR2c-

Zeus is OK if you enjoy vanilla kind of fun :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived