đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

RQ: other version of John Wayne @ VSFS?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

So yesterday I was at the airport, where they have a Victoria's Secret shop.
On the screen they were showing Gaga's John Wayne performance, but I noticed almost immediately that the editing was different.

I was wondering if we/someone have/has another version that's not the final product?
I remember we got another Million Reasons edit before the official one, but I don't think we had another of John Wayne?

FfFfFfFF

Wasn't it the live version? If so there should be audio files from that performance.

But if you are talking about Million Reasons work tape that is something different. 

Sneaky Oliver

I'm still confused the snippets have different vocals. She had to perform twice or it was re-recorded?

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

CyanLights

they record the VSFS i think three or four times, so theres different versions. Like the one on TV she fixed her hair in front of the camera but on the instagram videos we have she turned around right away 

If you watch the actual video from her VEVO and check the moment right before when she's dressing up into that ''wigs jacket" you can clearly see that it is edited of a two or more other performances. The timing in the different shots is not connected so probably there were at least 2 different recordings for that. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, Bathory said:

OMG, why did they though?? :O ^^

Probably Gaga wasn't happy at all with the first shoots.

Same thing happened with her Million Reasons X-factor performance cuz she didn't like her vocals.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

They always record more than once so they can fix mistakes and to have the best shots of the models just in case they trip or a mishap happens like when Ariana Grande got hit by an angel a few years back. In this John Wayne recording, Gaga hit her mic and tripped on her dancer 

Archived