• Created
  • Last Reply

[#09] BASTARDS
[Score] 8.35

[Highs] @aaron l [11]
[Lows] @Born To Slay @huttont @Monster Voices [6]

JE4p3Nn.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
This is one stunner of an album opener; you can tell, from the get-go, Kesha is here to shed the bullshit and really let her truth shine. As simplistic as a message can be, the song is no less substantial, and is a testament to all she's endured to get to the point of where she is at today. It's powerful, and the outro is one of my favorite moments from the entire album. I scored it an 8.5.

[Commentary]

@aaron l [11]
Has to be my favorite song off of Rainbow. It is not only the perfect introduction track, but the second I heard it, I fell in love. Most of the album is relatable, but this one hits home with an acoustic sound that I listen to outside of pop music.

@Moebius [10]
This song stood out so much when I first listened to it.

@IndieKylie [9]
A raw, emotional ballad. I love when it artist totally strips down, writes a song on their own, and just strums a guitar which is exactly what Kesha did here and it works. Great opener.

❤ x ❤

Just now, that juju said:

[#09] BASTARDS
[Score] 8.35

[Highs] @aaron l [11]
[Lows] @Born To Slay @huttont @Monster Voices [6]

JE4p3Nn.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
This is one stunner of an album opener; you can tell, from the get-go, Kesha is here to shed the bullshit and really let her truth shine. As simplistic as a message can be, the song is no less substantial, and is a testament to all she's endured to get to the point of where she is at today. It's powerful, and the outro is one of my favorite moments from the entire album. I scored it an 8.5.

[Commentary]

@aaron l [11]
Has to be my favorite song off of Rainbow. It is not only the perfect introduction track, but the second I heard it, I fell in love. Most of the album is relatable, but this one hits home with an acoustic sound that I listen to outside of pop music.

@Moebius [10]
This song stood out so much when I first listened to it.

@IndieKylie [9]
A raw, emotional ballad. I love when it artist totally strips down, writes a song on their own, and just strums a guitar which is exactly what Kesha did here and it works. Great opener.

the end of the song sounds like a of monsters and men song :hor:

Just now, NNES said:

the end of the song sounds like a of monsters and men song :hor:

Of who and who :selena: I don't know them

❤ x ❤

Johnny Wayne

MESS at me missing this. Miss Boots betta cum thruuuuu

giphy.gif

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

I didn't get to sleep till 7am but here I am. So far I am not surprised by the order, upset that Boogie Feet is so low...

Make it stupid!

Archived