• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

And then there is poor Kelly, totally flopping :(. I personally like Dark Side over GYHAB. Kelly is the hotter artist on the radio out of the two anyways. It just doesn't make sense to me as to why the radio has chosen GYHAB over DS

I think Dark Side was a TERRIBLE choice for a SUMMER single. A song with such dark undertones will not perform well on radio until the end of the summer time. GYHAB is more light hearted and easy to like and suits the summer time well.

Tommymonster44

I've been praying for Dark Side to gain

Don't say it's a flop just yet, she is slowly rising, it always takes a while for her to rise, and I too would love for DS top creek the Top Ten she really deserves it, and tbqmfh her album is filled with song ready to become hits.

Hopefully. Dark Side is such a good song. Hopefully it gains traction.

GYHAB is actually pretty catchy, it'll probably crack the top ten and hang in there for a while.

RabbitHeart

Does she have any decent promo coming up? That's the downside about releasing singles in the summer, not much opportunity for promo.

it's not featured on the front page of iTunes yet (i think). once it gets put there it should do a bit better i'd think...

MARINA & THE DIAMONDS

SECOND US SINGLE

I like it! I hope Marina breaks out into the US soon, but I won't get my hopes up :sweat:

GYHAB is getting TONS of airplay, and just leaped to the Top 20 on iTunes, VERY close to the Top 10, I think maybe if it keeps up like this it may hit Top 10 (Top 20 guaranteed)

She performed it somewhere recently, right? It's an okay song...I'm thinking it'll be as popular as LYLALS by Selena Gomez was :P

Hopefully. Dark Side is such a good song. Hopefully it gains traction.

It's just not much of a summer song. Hopefully it'll go up towards the end of summer, reaching an Already Gone-level of success.

Edited by RabbitHeart

I think that Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is one of those songs that needs an epic video and a few amazing performances to realize it's full potential. Let's wait and see before judging. It's doing just fine on the radio as of now.

Yeah, it hasn't even been a week yet :P

Wait for the mv to come out before calling it a flop

CoolTrainerTerry

Blow Me was rush-released by a week, so all of the promo will be starting this week.

And Dark Side is climbing and steadily gaining traction, so I wouldn't worry.

Miel

I hope Give Your Heart a Break goes top 10, it's nice hearing it compared to the other shtuff.

Blow Me was rush-released by a week, so all of the promo will be starting this week.

I hope Dark Side does well, it's a great song!

3 points in and ready for more

Dark Side

There's hope for it? :omg:

CoolTrainerTerry

Stronger actually took quite awhile to get to the top, and Dark Side was released to radio not that long ago.

Stronger actually took quite awhile to get to the top, and Dark Side was released to radio not that long ago.

I know we're like months ahead of ourselves, but which single do you think should be next? There's a good chance #4 will be the last one from Stronger, IMO.

I think it should be Standing In Front of You or Let Me Down. SIFOY gives me Already Gone teas :nick:

CoolTrainerTerry

I know we're like months ahead of ourselves, but which single do you think should be next? There's a good chance #4 will be the last one from Stronger, IMO.

I think it should be Standing In Front of You or Let Me Down. SIFOY gives me Already Gone teas

SIFOY is one of my faves from the album along with Breaking Your Own Heart and You Can't Win. When I went to her concert back in March, she mentioned that I Forgive You was a fan favorite and that it would probably end up being a single which I would be totally okay with.

Good, I'd rather have Dark Side go Top 10 rather than GYHAB :eww:

Both are good :crossed:

GYHAB has better chance though.