Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

Cain - Govt. Hooker â€@Haus_of_Fenice

@DJWS How would you describe the music you're making with Gaga?

DJ WHITE SHADOW â€@DJWS

@Haus_of_Fenice fun!

MY BODY IS READY!

I really hope Ellie releases a follow-up single to Lights!

Good candidates would be Starry Eyed, Under the Sheets, and The Writer. :yes:

Klou

The Metacritic score is 57, rather low compared to Adele's Royal Albert Hall DVD (76) and Gaga's Monster Ball (81)

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

Damn, I didn't even know they had that on Metacritic! And so high! :excited2:

Today's Top 5 Sales on iTunes [Estimated]:

1 Katy Perry Wide Awake 28292

2 Carly Rae Jepsen Call Me Maybe 25463

3 Flo Rida Whistle 22634

4 David Guetta & Sia Titanium (feat. Sia) 16975

5 Ellie Goulding Lights 15561

Lights will be a bit higher than that since the Bassnectar Remix has been floating around #128 for awhile :)

I really hope Ellie releases a follow-up single to Lights!

Good candidates would be Starry Eyed, Under the Sheets, and The Writer. :yes:

If anything it will be Starry Eyed since it's already #755 on iTunes with none of the others charting. It signals that people want that one most for the next single. Edited by Klou

Arturo

Lights doesn't sound good on radio. I like the song. But I can just imagine other people hearing that on radio and saying "wtf..changing this."

Klou

Lights doesn't sound good on radio. I like the song. But I can just imagine other people hearing that on radio and saying "wtf..changing this."

It's doing very well on radio, so people are definitely liking it :music:

La Rosalia

Which song do you think will be the song of the year from Billboard: Call me maybe, Somebody that I used to know or We are young? I hope Somebody that I used to know gets that honor

Edited by _Scheisse

Klou

Which song do you think will be the song of the year from Billboard: Call me maybe, Somebody that I used to know or We are young? I hope Somebody that I used to know gets that honor

It will be STIUTK followed by We Are Young at #2. It's had the most successful chart run and both were successful toward the first half of the year which will allow them to rack in the most amount chart success and sales. Any song released in the second half of the year has a much less chance at getting the #1 spot. Edited by Klou

La Rosalia

It will be STIUTK followed by We Are Young at #2. It's had the most successful chart run and both were successful toward the first half of the year which will allow them to rack in the most amount chart success compared to something released later in the year

Is there any chance that We found love charts high? In which date does the new countdown begin?

Klou

Is there any chance that We found love charts high? In which date does the new countdown begin?

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it goes the whole calendar year. I don't think We Found Love will be too high since it charted a lot of its weeks at #1 last year.

La Rosalia

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it goes the whole calendar year. I don't think We Found Love will be too high since it charted a lot of its weeks at #1 last year.

According to Wikipedia they measure the year end charts from november to december, so probably she'll get at least a top 20 position

Klou

According to Wikipedia they measure the year end charts from november to december, so probably she'll get at least a top 20 position

If it's November then I'd think it will be top 10. If I had to guess a list, it would be like this so far...

Somebody That I Used To know

We Are Young

Call Me Maybe

We Found Love

Set Fire To The Rain

Stronger

Payphone

Wide Awake (could go higher)

Starships

Glad You Came