Cult of Law (beta)

Trepadation

Featured Posts

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dino said:

@gabeoz had no reaction :poot:

I’ve been completely out of it for the past 5 hours.

WHO KILLED ME AND WHY I WANT ANSWERS

Trepadation
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

I’ve been completely out of it for the past 5 hours.

WHO KILLED ME AND WHY I WANT ANSWERS

:huh: idk who too. I'll further elaborate on that later.

Trepadation

(Filler update)

SIGNING OFF 

*flashback* 

Dean and his fiancé, Andy, celebrate their anniversary as they walk around the park. It's cherry blossom season. The wind blew and a flower fell on top of andy's head. "You have a flower growing out of your head" joked dean. Andy takes the flower off and glances at it. "Aren't these beautiful" said andy. Dean grabs the cherry blossom and puts it inside Andy's jacket. "It's our good luck charm." said dean. They went to a boba tea café. Dean reads off the menu board "green grass, honeydew, lychee, coconut milk, ...". "I'll have the almond milk tea" said Andy. "And I'll have the mint" added dean. "Do you want boba in your drink?" asked the worker. "Yes" said both of them. "That'll be $11.32". Dean gives the employee a $20 bill. "Out of 20, your change is $8.68". They got their drinks and hung inside the café.

After a while they left. It started raining as they walk. They take out their umbrellas. "The rain and wind! Really!" said dean. "Let's hurry up" said Andy. "Aah my umbrella!" andy said as they're bliwn onto the street by the wind. "watch out!!!" yelled dean. Suddenly Andy's body lied on the ground from being hit by a car. "Andy!! Andy!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" shouted dean with andy on his arms. 

Months later. Dean takes out the cherry blossom from his suit and places it on Andy's tomb.

*Dean's door*

"User signed out"

IN MEMORY OF DEAN

5945ba53206ec_deanicon.jpg.1d8f2ff461242

@Dino @DeanWinchester @aaron l @Gardevoir @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @JGD @That J @that juju @Doot @mister max @Stefani Gaga @AJK273 @SHOOKGA @BloodyGlory @Jewels n Drugs @Glittertinks @Hades @tthen @vrajesh

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

(Filler update)

SIGNING OFF 

*flashback* 

Dean and his fiancé, Andy, celebrate their anniversary as they walk around the park. It's cherry blossom season. The wind blew and a flower fell on top of andy's head. "You have a flower growing out of your head" joked dean. Andy takes the flower off and glances at it. "Aren't these beautiful" said andy. Dean grabs the cherry blossom and puts it inside Andy's jacket. "It's our good luck charm." said dean. They went to a boba tea café. Dean reads off the menu board "green grass, honeydew, lychee, coconut milk, ...". "I'll have the almond milk tea" said Andy. "And I'll have the mint" added dean. "Do you want boba in your drink?" asked the worker. "Yes" said both of them. "That'll be $11.32". Dean gives the employee a $20 bill. "Out of 20, your change is $8.68". They got their drinks and hung inside the café.

After a while they left. It started raining as they walk. They take out their umbrellas. "The rain and wind! Really!" said dean. "Let's hurry up" said Andy. "Aah my umbrella!" andy said as they're bliwn onto the street by the wind. "watch out!!!" yelled dean. Suddenly Andy's body lied on the ground from being hit by a car. "Andy!! Andy!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" shouted dean with andy on his arms. 

Months later. Dean takes out the cherry blossom from his suit and places it on Andy's tomb.

*Dean's door*

"User signed out"

IN MEMORY OF DEAN

5945ba53206ec_deanicon.jpg.1d8f2ff461242

@Dino @DeanWinchester @aaron l @Gardevoir @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @JGD @That J @that juju @Doot @mister max @Stefani Gaga @AJK273 @SHOOKGA @BloodyGlory @Jewels n Drugs @Glittertinks @Hades @tthen @vrajesh

Made me sad.

Sad that I don’t have one of these. :selena:

signing out

21 hours ago, BloodyGlory said:

am I a main character?

what happened to me?

will we hear frankensteined?

is shawn mendes a hunty?

:green:

Yes

Trepadation
3 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

Where is the next episode and my burial? :grr:

Me and @gabeoz with them angels now. :hor:tenor.gif?itemid=4351457

Soon :selena:

I'm gonna finish getting ready then I'll write it. Want something special to happen?

PrinceOfTheStorm
17 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Soon :selena:

I'm gonna finish getting ready then I'll write it. Want to something special to happen?

OOH YES!

signing out

Archived