Dont awkney me :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

When do we reconvene :selena:

What do you mean.mp3

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Trepadation

I have awaken. @vrajesh and @gabeoz are up. @tthen will defend gabeoz and will go first. State why your client isn't the killer and why the other is. @Glittertinks has been randomly selected to represent vrajesh. After tthen speaks you will do the same. Once both have spoken if any of the clients would like to add something feel free to do so. When everyone is done talking the jury will vote.

@Mileena @DeanWinchester @aaron l @Gardevoir @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @JGD @Doot @mister max @Stefani Gaga @AJK273 @SHOOKGA @that juju @Glittertinks @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory @vrajesh 

Ok ladies and hunties of the jury. My client @gabeoz is a well known member of the community known for holding iconic games such as the Hunger Games and that one time we had Big Brother because of reasons. Also there are several witnesses.mp3 that saw my client head towards the kitchen and the body was found shortly afterwards.  That's barely enough time to kill a person and plant it in the lobby. The knife was also by the time my client reached the kitchen. Also may I just state that some may be bias against my client as a result of the Hunger Games. Also @vrajesh could've easily been on the 5th floor due to his room being located there. There is no way that this is just purely a coincidence. I'd do my Destiny's Child dance portion but just watch the video of Michelle falling on 106 and Park and you'll be set. So the defense rests and stream The Cure on Spotify 

Archived