💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NEW LEAK: Acid Wash Girls snippet #2

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Mr Peeps
13 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

What I'm getting at is if the Onion Girl rumors were false, how real is that snippet? 

I don't think that snippet is real. I found an extended snippet last night that @Mr Peeps made that sounds too close to what snippet, so idk about the authenticity of the 1st AWG snippet

I extended the first leaked snippet. I didn't create the leak + taking snippets from every born this way song is an impossible job to do. Everything has to be at the right volume, the right tone, the right expression. If you edit that it's still gonna sound edited + there aren't any breaths missing in the song which adds to the part that this song is real. Diamond Heart on soundcloud has leaked stuff before, he event posted a snippet of the Praying demo by Kesha

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

Guys! Look in the comments of Acid Wash Girls (Snippet #2) Theres a guy saying he has Act 2! 

:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

misunderstood
5 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Guys! Look in the comments of Acid Wash Girls (Snippet #2) Theres a guy saying he has Act 2! 

:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

I doubt it 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Togekiss

Gaga’s fans react to:

Fake and Gay(tm) leaks: OMFG A BOP SLAY MY BUSSY I NEED THE FULL VERSION11!!1!1!1!!!!

Actual released songs: disappointing give me a danceable chorus I want crazyga back

bring on that pecan pie

UWontUseMyMind
44 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

ACT II is not an album ready to be shared but just a bunch of unreleased songs: Brooklyn Nights, TEA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame, IWBWY, Princess Die, Cake and Ratchet are complete or Demo the other ones are incomplete, unknown or just titles.

BeIIadonna
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

It sounds like it could’ve been considered in place of Bad Kids 

It does sound like it could go over bad kids a bit... :oprah:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

It does sound like it could go over bad kids a bit... :oprah:

Kind of reminds me of how Brooklyn nights was considered for the place of Mary Jane Holland

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

ACT II is not an album ready to be shared but just a bunch of unreleased songs: Brooklyn Nights, TEA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame, IWBWY, Princess Die, Cake and Ratchet are complete or Demo the other ones are incomplete, unknown or just titles.

We will never truly know what Act. II Sounds like 

BeIIadonna
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Kind of reminds me of how Brooklyn nights was considered for the place of Mary Jane Holland

Im seeing a pattern. Even Joanne has an ARTPOP View of things, Only 2 singles so far and shes still thinking of it a year later. 

Sound familiar (G.U.Y):what:

TheJoanneJoker

Leaking 11 seconds of a ****ing song then never leaking the whole **** should be illegal i swear :toofunny: leak the whole piece or keep it for ****s sake

Spoiler

yes i'm mad

BeIIadonna
6 minutes ago, denisalin24 said:

Leaking 11 seconds of a ****ing song then never leaking the whole **** should be illegal i swear :toofunny: leak the whole piece or keep it for ****s sake

Reveal hidden contents

yes i'm mad

True!

Archived