💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams"?

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ernie Swift
22 minutes ago, tthen said:

It should be forgotten. Anything related to ha that isn't #kimexposedtaylorparty should be forgotten.

Excuse me no

Love Love Love

Everyone saying it's a Lana knockoff doesn't even have receipts. Beautiful song with one of her best videos. Amazing cinematography and good storyline. I like the MV better than LWYMMD tbh, which is glamorous but empty :reductive:

Gagz4Gaga

You guys are so predictable with all the Taylor hate, it's actually getting boring :lana:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Duella Dvil
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Everyone saying it's a Lana knockoff doesn't even have receipts. Beautiful song with one of her best videos. Amazing cinematography and good storyline. I like the MV better than LWYMMD tbh, which is glamorous but empty :reductive:

The song itself IS the receipt, imagine Lana saying red lips and Rosy cheeks in her lower spoken Register. Then the instrumentation sounds like the majority of Ultraviolence and the Paradise EP.

DON'T pretend to be deaf

P.S. Not even a Lana fan and it's obvious, like come on

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

The song itself IS the receipt, imagine Lana saying red lips and Rosy cheeks in her lower spoken Register. Then the instrumentation sounds like the majority of Ultraviolence and the Paradise EP.

DON'T pretend to be deaf

"Red lips and rosy cheeks" is a phrase long existed before Lana did. And Taylor didn't say it in her lower spoken register lmao. ****ing Dream Pop's instrumentation sound similar because they use similar instruments lol. Troye Sivan's songs all have similar instrumentation. You're deaf for even trying hard to knock Taylor down. I'm not a Taylor fan but supposedly you are having a hard time acknowledging that music is constantly borrowing, and Lana isn't all original so suck it up :trollga:

Guest bostonGUY

I liked the song until the music video came out during the VMA, which I watched.

After that I didn't like the song anymore, and idk why

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

"Red lips and rosy cheeks" is a phrase long existed before Lana did. And Taylor didn't say it in her lower spoken register lmao. ****ing Dream Pop's instrumentation sound similar because they use similar instruments lol. Troye Sivan's songs all have similar instrumentation. You're deaf for even trying hard to knock Taylor down. I'm not a Taylor fan but supposedly you are having a hard time acknowledging that music is constantly borrowing, and Lana isn't all original so suck it up :trollga:

Girl. I said imagine Lana singing that in her lower register because that's how she delivers those types of lyrics not that it's originally like that...

You can't deny the Stark similarities yet.... Say I'm wrong/a hater

1+1 does not equal milk btw

www.instagram.com/theduella666

2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Girl. I said imagine Lana singing that in her lower register because that's how she delivers those types of lyrics not that it's originally like that...

You can't deny the Stark similarities yet.... Say I'm wrong/a hater

1+1 does not equal milk btw

I haven't because I don't need to.

Saying Wildest Dreams is a Lana knockoff is like saying Born This Way is an Express Yourself knockoff, which I don't agree.

Having similarities means a knockoff?

1+1 doesn't equal milk indeed, and you can't see that :trollga:

GypsyBabe

One of the only Taylor songs that I like. Most likely because it is very reminiscent of Lana Del Rey and I like her. 

⚯͛

FRANK1991

great song

lame music video tho

Style video is still the best

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Snorlax

Bitch I wanna do extasy and listen to this song while I'm laying down the side of a mountain overlooking a meadow of bountiful flowers and the glistening Ocean. 

Archived