💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Beyonce losing her power?

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

brit4ever

She jumping on Mi Gente(already a WW hit) was so low and desperate, I can't. And now a collab with Cardi B? Bey is realy thirsty for success, isn't she.

Spoiler

On topic, WW Beyonce lost her power like 6-7 years ago, her last big hit outside the US was Hallo, or Sweet Dreams, the girl is local.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticHo
20 hours ago, Yuuri said:

Adele's albums sell faster than fresh hot-cakes. Just a reminder that in the age of streaming, Adele can still go 20 M copies WW, with a 4 year hiatus. Not to mention she made big name artists push back their album release dates to avoid competition with her.

And the biggest sales week for an album since Nielsen began tracking, she'll be talked about for a long time. Plus, GP loves her personality. That makes it easier to remember her fondly. 

yASSsss

yes. I wonder what trick she's going to pull to promote her next album

a Destiny Child reunion maybe? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Drin Lon
21 hours ago, Easy said:

Beyoncé isn’t that much of a household name in where I live (half of my high school students have never heard of her). I never knew she was actually big until I knew how much her album and tour sold. So in my opinion she has never been on the very top, in terms of album size she will flop somehow in the future but she will for a long time be remembered as one of the best performers of all time.

i think reputation already had 1M pre order? Unless ... Ready For It underperforms and they cancel their order, TS decline won’t come until her next album cycle.

I think a lot of people already lost interest in Adele. She will be remembered as the plus size girl who has a good voice I think. She never made an impact as big as Bey Tay or Gaga. I think her next album will be a Joanne sized hit and slowly fade away.

More like ~ 350k ~

PlasticHo
23 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

More like ~ 350k ~

I remember seeing the HDD article about "could she beat Adele's record"? :toofunny:

I would legitimately be surprised if she does over 1.4 million first week. Yes, most viewed video for the first 24 hours, but it was all based on the possibility of drama and the video being "shady". Very well calculated, but I don't think it will translate into album sales. Just my opinion. 

Archived