Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Milo Yiannopoulos urges Australians to vote against Equal Marriage


OliverViennese

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga
30 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

The highest priority for me is making sure no church, no believer anywhere, is required to violate their religious conscience.

Yet you let them violate your right to get married. :saladga:

I don’t know who this is btw. :laughga:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

I'm gay and Catholic, and this is absolutely ridiculous. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

DeleteMyAccount

"The highest priority for me is making sure no church, no believer anywhere, is required to violate their religious conscience.”

Imagine being that sad... after just getting married.

Link to post
Share on other sites

thatfoxyfeeling

His husband must be a nut job as well. I can’t wait till this plebiscite is over with, it’s made me realise how conservative Australia is and has a long way to go. I just hope YES wins, which by the polls suggest it will. :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

misunderstood

Not even going to say what I feel...

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some gays just shouldn't have any rights, because they are danger to us all, and he is one of them. He shouldn't be allowed to even speak... dear got, so much stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...