Jump to content
lgbt

Milo Yiannopoulos urges Australians to vote against Equal Marriage


OliverViennese

Featured Posts

OliverViennese

 

MILO YIANNOPOULOS URGES AUSTRALIANS TO VOTE ‘NO’ TO EQUAL MARRIAGE – JUST WEEKS AFTER MARRYING HIS BOYFRIEND

Milo Yiannopoulos has encouraged Australians to vote ‘No’ to equal marriage in the country’s ongoing postal survey on the issue – just weeks after marrying his own boyfriend in Hawaii.

The disgraced journalist and media personality, who resigned from right-wing news outlet Breibart in February following the leak of a video in which he appeared to defend paedophilia, said he opposed equal marriage on the grounds of religious freedom.

He he told Daily Mail Australia: “My gut would be to vote against it. I’m gay and a Catholic. The highest priority for me is making sure no church, no believer anywhere, is required to violate their religious conscience.”

The 33-year-old continued: “I think those things can co-exist perfectly peacefully. I think the state probably should recognise a gay couple who want to commit to one another.

“But the paramount consideration is not those gay couples – it is religious freedom.”

Yiannopoulos’s remarks come just three weeks after he tied the knot with his own partner, known only as John, in a private ceremony in Hawaii.

 

full article (x)

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
Link to post
Share on other sites

OliverViennese

OK, so normally I'm all for giving this POS no platform whatsoever. However this time, I just couldn't help but share the article. It doesn't even make me angry one bit, it makes me laugh really hard. #PATHETIC  :ladyhaha: #thefascists

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Melech said:

didn't he just marry? :poot:

 

Shhh that's elite liberal corporate establishment media BS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Katsuki Bakugo

I 

just

no.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...