Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

10-year-old boy testifies against Nicki Minaj's brother

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The youngster, wearing a black tuxedo and clutching a yellow star-shaped toy, bravely took the stand in Jelani Maraj’s ongoing trial in Nassau County Supreme Court.

“What happened was I was looking for [her],” the boy said, referring to his then-11-year-old sister, who’s accused her stepdad Maraj of repeatedly raping her. “My pencil broke and I didn’t have any others.”

The boy, who was 8 years old at the time, said his sister’s pants were “around her ankles” and Maraj’s “underwear close to his knees.”

“I thought it wasn’t right,” the boy said when asked what happened when he walked in. “It looked weird to me so I ran upstairs.”

Maraj, the boy testified, later found him and slapped him in the face “about 10 times.”

“He asked me if I had seen anything. I said yes,” the boy said. “He slapped me on the cheek.”

Maraj – the older brother of the “Super Bass” rapper – then allegedly used the boy’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, to threaten the boy into silence.

“Jelani said I wouldn’t see her again if I told on him,” he said. “His face was kind of mad.

source: https://pagesix.com/2017/10/23/10-year-old-testifies-in-minaj-brother-rape-trial/

Saint Hollywood

The fact that a 10-year-old child is stating this... :gum:

I hope that man gets what he deserves. :crossed:

Edonis

I’m disgusted. And the fact that Nicki is standing behind him even when there was DNA EVIDENCE is truly repulsive. 

Supersonic
Just now, Edonis said:

I’m disgusted. And the fact that Nicki is standing behind him even when there was DNA EVIDENCE is truly repulsive. 

Not only DNA evidence, scientific evidence that proves, that the poor girl HAS been penetrated. Standing behind this is unforgiveable.

Disgusting :icega: they're so losing this case

Question: why would Nicki have to pay 25M to the victim if her brother is the one who abused the girl? Is Nicki being sued too? 

Edonis
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Not only DNA evidence, scientific evidence that proves, that the poor girl HAS been penetrated. Standing behind this is unforgiveable.

Absolute trash :madge:

River

Poor kids, it's so unfair and disgusting, instead of being naive and careless like kids should be, they need to deal with this horrible thing :(

It's not the first time that Nicki is treating like sh-t the weak, she was and still a horrible person and I will never give my money to her and her collabs, I expect from people to make a stand and boycott her like I do.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Disgusting :icega: they're so losing this case

Question: why would Nicki have to pay 25M to the victim if her brother is the one who abused the girl? Is Nicki being sued too? 

Nicki payed the $100,000 bail for her brother. They're trying to paint this as if the wife of Nicki's brother set it all up, so she can scam money out of the family.

They're also trying to discredit the 12 year old girl that got raped and asked her to disclose her "sexual history" and with whom she had sex in her life already, as if she was a d*ck chasing nymphomaniac.

JustYouandI
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nicki payed the $100,000 bail for her brother. They're trying to pain this as if the wife of Nicki's brother set it all up, so she can scam money out of the family.

They're also trying to discredit the 12 year old girl that got raped and asked her to disclose her "sexual history" and with whom she had sex in her life already, as if she was a d*ck chasing nymphomaniac.

What the f*ck. Honestly, what.the.f*ck. Nicki and her brother can go rot in hell.

GagaMyBlood95

I am literally disgusted by just reading this.

I hope he stays in jail for the rest of his life if this is true.

DOJA CAT

Nicki is just defending her brother people just need to slow it down and breathe. If there is evidence then sure but if not then nicki has every right to stand for her brother 

thank u, next

hausofcy

I’m probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but Nicki isn’t in the wrong. It’s still her brother. It’s wrong that they’re trying to discredit that girl tho. But if it was my sister who would do something like this I would also pay her bail. I think it’s normal to do unreasonable things for the people we love. In this case Nicki is just being a girl with unconditional love for her brother. 

And before y’all come for me: Yes rape disgusts me and he deserves the hate he’s getting but no need to attack nicki for loving her brother and not wanting to lose him.

🇬🇷

Archived