Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

DiscoBallBoy

Hmmm... After listening all the previews I'll say the whole album is way slower than I was hoping....

Edited by DiscoBallBoy

australiagaga

I don't get why people are liking Devil's Don't Fly least. I think it's my favorite. It's so beautiful. And the production is flawless. 

I don't get why people are liking Devil's Don't Fly least. I think it's my favorite. It's so beautiful. And the production is flawless.

Don't forget the lyrics!

"Devils don't fly, but I try"

:emo:

australiagaga

The reviews were spot on by saying it's more genuine than Perfectionist. The sound is cohesive, and it's not try-hard at all. It's as though she's FINALLY found herself. 

The only thing that I disliked about Perfectionist was, how there was a spoken part in almost every song.

Trouble, on the other hand, has a lot of screamed-sung vocals, especially in her performances.

I can't believe how dirt cheap it is on iTunes, just preordered the album for 4.41$

WOOOT?!

yesssssssss 

artpopthisway

Still makes me cry that Feel Myself isn't on the album. 6 months ago she was performing it, saying it was on her album!

let's cry together  :emo:

australiagaga

Joining you  :cry: I was looking forward to it on the album!

It's weird that it wasn't put on.. Controversy which we got a year ago is on there. It's such a good song as well, and it's a little different from the rest of the album, and would've broken it up a little!

And she's still tweeting lyrics regularly!

Edited by australiagaga

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic