💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

I would be completely fine if they'd promote a remix to Saturday Night or a future single. Just let her have a hit in the US.

Speaking of hits, Saturday Night is #29 in NZ :legend:

I got my copy of Trouble yesterday, so happy :legend:

Rabbit Hole references her song Numerology from the 2008 Wommanequinn EP :flutter: (speaking of which, does anyone have the whole thing? I have Numerology & Body Body Language. Thanks! :kara: )

Paper Planes

Considering that nobody could find the album in any stores because Interscope totally ignored her, I guess #70 is pretty good :party: 

I ordered my copy from Barnes and Noble because they had the cheapest express shipping. It should be here tomorrow!

delete it fat

Considering that nobody could find the album in any stores because Interscope totally ignored her, I guess #70 is pretty good :party:

I ordered my copy from Barnes and Noble because they had the cheapest express shipping. It should be here tomorrow!

They had Perfectionist at Best Buy in NYC :huh:

So I just downloaded this version of Womannequin EP with 5 songs (I only had the 4 songs version first) and I found this amazing song called Plain Jane that I really love it, I think it's one of my favorite Natalia songs. :omgexcited:

So I just downloaded this version of Womannequin EP with 5 songs (I only had the 4 songs version first) and I found this amazing song called Plain Jane that I really love it, I think it's one of my favorite Natalia songs. :omgexcited:

I love Plain Jane! The guitar is wonderfull :)

DiscoBallBoy

NATALIA KILLS @NataliaKills 5h
Me and @PorcelainBlack are about to start a riot in Hollywood this weekend!! #DoubleTrouble

PORCELAIN @PorcelainBlack 2h

@NataliaKills ****s about to get Real. As. Fuk! Strip clubz n Dolla Billz

:worship:  :excited2:  :party:  :worship2:  :legend:

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic