Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ready For It Teaser

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

TheRoof
5 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Noooo I wanted Gorgeous to be the second single

Edit: inb4 it's used as the lead single from star wars soundtrack or something :air: 

tenor.gif

double 

tenor.gif

:poot:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I am living for the visuals and the budget

she's probably one of the last few pop stars who still invests a lot of money in music videos

StrawberryBlond

Holy s**t, she's actually using a body suit and CGI to make her look like she's naked. I can't believe she's being hypocritical after all this time. She always said she'd never strip off. She was furious at Kanye for using that naked waxwork of her in his Famous video. But when she does it herself, it's empowerment? This could really cause her soccer mom audience to drop and maybe some of her teenybopper audience as the parents won't want their little ones looking up to her anymore. Taylor was always the "good" popstar to look up to in parents eyes because she didn't swear in her songs, she didn't sing about sex, she never wore revealing clothes, she was PG at most. And thanks to all that, she was always guaranteed mega sales. But now she's stripping off as well. She's got a storm coming. I mean, she had to grow up at one point but her sales were always going to suffer for it.

alextruper17
6 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Noooo I wanted Gorgeous to be the second single

Edit: inb4 it's used as the lead single from star wars soundtrack or something :air: 

Excuse me no

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

WildAmerican
6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

wheres the excuse me no when u need it

haha stay pressed. LWYMMD is better than any Gaga video since the BTW era.

boiswifty
13 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

All her videos have been looking the same 

which videos exactly :nails:

Illuminati
42 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Holy s**t, she's actually using a body suit and CGI to make her look like she's naked. I can't believe she's being hypocritical after all this time. She always said she'd never strip off. She was furious at Kanye for using that naked waxwork of her in his Famous video. But when she does it herself, it's empowerment? This could really cause her soccer mom audience to drop and maybe some of her teenybopper audience as the parents won't want their little ones looking up to her anymore. Taylor was always the "good" popstar to look up to in parents eyes because she didn't swear in her songs, she didn't sing about sex, she never wore revealing clothes, she was PG at most. And thanks to all that, she was always guaranteed mega sales. But now she's stripping off as well. She's got a storm coming. I mean, she had to grow up at one point but her sales were always going to suffer for it.

Wow go off but she's consenting to it, that's the whole point. And yes just a couple of years ago she was hoping people wouldn't even know whether or not she actually has a bellybutton. That was a genuine thing people wondered about because she just wouldn't show it. But then paparazzi caught her and she revealed it herself before they got to profit off of those pictures.

There is a sense of empowerment when you do it yourself because you want to. She's portraying an anime character in the music video apparently so why not try something out of her own comfort zone it's not like Gaga didn't appear in a documentary topless, Rihanna had several music videos with her tits out and Katy's entire career was based on being sexually appealing. That's just to name a few. 

These Taylor Swift videos are getting so repetitive tbh. Like, oooo, you're a sexy robot, mysterious woman in robes, robots everywhere, dramatic glass breaking. CGI galore. Touching shiny glowing sphere of goodness.

What happened to creativity? :nails:

EDIT: Hunty if the music isn't creative why do I expect the videos to be? :cryga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Ernie Swift
11 hours ago, Supersonic said:

One day she's as flat as bread the other day she has literal church bells on her chest. I thought she had a boob job in the past but her breast size has been WILDLY fluctuating even within eras

2013 + 2011

Taylor-Swift-boob-job.png

28CCDF5100000578-3657474-image-m-4_14667

3793FDEB00000578-0-image-a-33_1472172307

It's a mediacal mystery to me.

It’s called a push up bra hunty

Love Love Love

NIghtmareElm

Goddamn Taylor.  This looks awesome. She is the current queen of music videos.  It's music like this is what turned me into a fan.  So excited! I hope it the video becomes a hit as well as the song.

Archived