Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How should Gaga release her next album?

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

All of their work is 'in-front-of-a-background' visuals shot in a studio, I prefer visuals shot outdoors.

That was a messy wording :toofunny: Do you get my point? :toofunny:

I, uh... I think? 😅

They do interesting work in graphic design and background imagery/visuals (I think that is their magic spot at the moment), but I agree that a lot of what I have seen so far is very studio based. And if that's their niche, than that's what they're good at!

But I also agree that I love mediums with a wider setting. Jonas' work capturing the road scenes in John Wayne, Mario Testino capturing those museum shots of Gaga for Vogue in 2011, and even Gaga's own eye for wide panning shots in MTN and GUY- something I kind of miss.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I remember during G.U.Y. era, reading a tweet or interview or something with a big pop radio DJ where he actually came out and said that they were refusing to play the new Gaga single, even though it was getting requested all the time, because it "doesn't smell like a hit" or some other weak ass non-reason. I think the lack of radio support at that time maybe had something to do with her split from Troy, perhaps he provided funding for radio play that was dropped when he left, or perhaps it was more vengeful and direct. 

Her radio plays haven't recovered since then, but to be fair (other than PI) she hasn't released a full radio friendly single rollout since then either. (MR was a full single rollout but a ballad rather than a radio friendly bop, The Cure was radio friendly but not fully released and pushed as a single)

I'm starting to think Gaga just doesn't want any hits anymore lol :smh: Fair nuff gurl, u can sell out stadiums without worrying abt what the tweens are requesting these days

She certainly doesn't pander to trends when it comes to her singles. And my feeling is she refuses to payola her way up the charts. I'm at peace with that. As long as the music is good, and it gets exposed in some way. Five Foot Two proves that there are other means to reach to the GP. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

And if that's their niche, than that's what they're good at!

They are indeed good at it, but nothing from that is music video material, so they should just do the interludes.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, denisalin24 said:

so you really enjoy daydreaming

f2b98f82686a290bf007cd6cf33442021c740ee3

We're a ****ing mess, we set ourselves up for a disappointment

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

We're a ****ing mess, we set ourselves up for a disappointment

we're a ****ing mess but we woke as **** too

we love to create fantasy scenarios that we know won't happen even before writing a comment about it

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They are indeed good at it, but nothing from that is music video material, so they should just do the interludes.

Knowing Gaga, she'd get them to do the full length visual album. 

If she would do it at all :cryga:

3 points in and ready for more

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, Miel said:

Knowing Gaga, she'd get them to do the full length visual album. 

If she would do it at all :cryga:

The John Wayne video proved she's woke up and realized what a quality video is. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Lmao she can announce that she is releasing a new lead single but instead drop the entire ****ing album :emma:

... "woops... I hit the wrong button" ... "new album now out everywhere".

7 hours ago, Miel said:

This is honestly making me so hyped again, even though LG6 is likely eons away, haha!

There's so many possible directions she can go from this point on. The modern electronic R&B sound alá The Cure is possible, considering she's been working with DJWS- but then again, he's also helped produce some of her darkest sounding records, and we all know Gaga's interest in rock has bled in a lot this past album, so we'll never know. 

If she continues working exclusively with LOBSTEREYE for non-video visuals, I wonder how that will tie in to her release methods in the future. Their merch can be clunky, but everything else is actually pretty interesting and unique.

I think Ruth does some stunning visuals. Anyone complaining about Joanne can take it to Gaga because Ruth also filmed the interludes for this tour and Coachella that everyone loves. Ruth made the videos Gaga wanted and I commend her for that. I mean, Nick Knight did BTW and she was his assistant. If she sticks with LOBSTEREYE she'll be with a great house as they also know her by this time. It all rests on what vision Gaga has because those gals can EXECUTE.

zakariah

Announce 6 Dive Bar-esque shows all on the same night so people willbe like ‘wtf? How’s she gonna be at all 6 places at once?’ :poot: 

Then when the night arrives we find out Gaga’s only at one location while the other 5 locations have holograms of her that will follow her every single move & vocal. :poot: 

Then she releases the album right after she ends the show. :poot: 

Archived