Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith comes out as genderqueer

Hades

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Ok...:interestinga: I don't get that term but he's a gay guy who likes to dress as a woman...transsexual? Transvestite? He feels like a woman and a man equally?

I'm confused honestly and no that doesn't make me a mean person...and I know I'm not the only one :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

HTTP3JzNTQucGJzcmMuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9nMTEzL

Now he can claim he is the first gender queer to win an Oscar.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch
6 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I'm honestly so tired of it lol. I was on the side of calling it stupid but now I just feel like its whatever. If I have o expand my vocabulary to include some new gender terms for the handful of gender non-conforming people I might come across, fine. But this whole "misinformed beliefs about gender as a concept" is dumb. Why should anyone believe there are millions of genders. And why should they all of a sudden shift their beliefs to accommodate some outliers? 

And is that last part supposed to make me feel sympathetic? ok sis.

Beliefs based on false assumptions should be corrected when there is evidence to the contrary no? I see that as logical, responsible behavior :shrug: 

We have known for some time that  Sex =/= Gender (and Gender Identity is something still separate), not because of some SJW, feminist, tumblr agenda, but because of research, observation, and analysis of our culture and history :laughga:  We also know that Gender is a social construct, just like race among other things :emma: 

People that still believe "there are only 2 genders!!! nonbinary isn't a thing!" have a literal misconception about what gender is and how its different from sex. They also scientifically don't understand the categories that determines ones sex and how these things can easily not point to a clear distinction of male/female. Biology, despite common belief, can effectively change as well.

The problem isn't about shifting beliefs, its about an either passive or active refusal to acknowledge uncomfortable truths about the world because they challenge old beliefs and worldviews. We also live in a society that entrenches one's power, privilege, and even self-worth on these age old beliefs. We are rewarded for being straight, heteronormative, cisnormative, and binary - so why criticize a system that works for "us" --- because it doesn't work for a lot of people, and even people that are straight, cis, etc. are limited by this system. It's a lose lose in the long run, and its also just a good thing to care about other people? :ladyhaha: 

About the sympathy thing, you don't have to care about anything. Hell, become a strict nihilist :usrs: But still, your position is one of extreme privilege. Something to is just merely annoying or tiring to you, while for another its quite possibly life or death :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

scallywally
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

or even all the timeOk...:interestinga: I don't get that term but he's a gay guy who likes to dress as a woman...transsexual? Transvestite? He feels like a woman and a man equally?

I'm confused honestly and no that doesn't make me a mean person...and I know I'm not the only one :saladga:

A gay transvestite. Not transsexual, not a straight married transvestite.

A gay guy who wants to keep his willy but likes to dress as a transvestite like straight men do.

Transexuals are those who are on their way or already have had a sex change. They want to be known as not their born sex. They were born into the wrong body that matches their brain.

Transvestites don't want operations they are happy with the body they have. Just like to dress sometimes (or all the time) in womens or mens clothes of the opposite sex.

Hes saying hes a part time gay transvestite those uncategorised are (stupidly) classed as Q - for Queer (for all others to be accepted for anything).

We will al be Q in the future, we all are really anyway, who cares about those stupid letters but I hope that helps :)

I think Pansexuals come under Q too, (please don't ad a P to it theres enough letters as it is). Pansexuals are those open to trying anything and falling in love with anyone you happen to fall in love with.

16 minutes ago, scallywally said:

A gay guy who wants to keep his willy but likes to dress as a transvestite like straight men do.

Transvestites don't want operations they are happy with the body they have. Just like to dress sometimes in womens or mens clothes of the opposite sex.

That would be drag.

Transvestites is when they dress up for sexual pleasure. 

scallywally
Just now, Blake said:

That would be drag.

Drag is for fun. I guess you could say that but he said at one point he didn't own mens clothes, that would be transvestite. Not just to put OTT make up on once a month for a laugh.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Transexuals are those who are on their way or already have had a sex change. They want to be known as not their born sex. They were born into the wrong body that matches their brain.

Transvestites don't want operations they are happy with the body they have. Just like to dress sometimes (or all the time) in womens or mens clothes of the opposite sex.

Hes saying hes a part time gay transvestite those uncategorised are (stupidly) classed as Q - for Queer (for all others to be accepted for anything).

We will al be Q in the future, we all are really anyway, who cares about those stupid letters but I hope that helps :)

I think Pansexuals come under Q too, (please don't ad a P to it theres enough letters as it is). Pansexuals are those open to trying anything and falling in love with anyone you happen to fall in love with.

Thx for proving my point...what a mess :smh:

3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Thx for proving my point...what a mess :smh:

Yep, people who don't get genderqueer/fluidity are a mess. 

TimisaMonster
19 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yep, people who don't get genderqueer/fluidity are a mess. 

Sure...right... :ladyhaha:

misunderstood

If it makes him happy, good for him.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sure...right... :ladyhaha:

I know I'm right. Congrats on being one x 

TimisaMonster
Just now, Blake said:

Takes one to know one :ladyhaha: :trollga: :sis:

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Blake said:

How old are you may I ask? It's this kind of logic and childish behavior so many people aren't willing to listen to your views because you won't listen to theirs.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

scallywally
4 hours ago, Blake said:

That would be drag.

That would not be 100% correct. Not all of them do it for sexual pleasure, its for self confidence and freedom.

Archived