šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber debuts new tattoo

Bambino

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
13 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I didn't ask if it's their body so they're allowed to do whatever they want. I asked why they do such horrible things to their bodies. Because it's mine, yours, theirs, is NEVER an answer. Because they think it's cool, is an answer.

Ā 

Because it's their body and they can do whatever they want to it??? You think it's "horrible", but he does not.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I, as a fan of tattoos, will say that this looks horrible :rip:

What was he thinking? Wait, let me rephrase that - he wasn't thinking...

JTandTheHair

His left nipple looks like a sperm cell.Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

StrawberryBlond

What a mess. His body now looks permanently dirty. Tattoos are fine in moderation, provided they're inked really well and are tasteful. But this...it's body disfiguration and mutilation at this point. Getting tattoos like this should get you a one way ticket to therapy. No one who gets such extensive tattoos are happy with their lives. They're literally trying to cover up their pain. Justin cancelled a whole string of stadium shows at the end of his tour for no reason, even though he'd sold them all out. That is extremely strange behaviour and suggests that there's something more going on. This tattoo is proof that he's got some issues to work out. He needs help, we've known that for a long time.

It's no surprise that the majority of people who are covered in tattoos are normally quite mentally damaged. Why else do you think so many convicts have them? Why do so many people with mental disorders have them? Why do so many abuse sufferers have them? These types of people all seem to have this: "It's my body, I can do what I like with it" frame of mind. They have an unnatural obsession with making their bodies original, theirs, unlike anyone else's. It's the one thing in their life they have control over. It can be a serious window into their psyche.

RAMROD

I am trying to figure out what is drawn on it, is it a church? or Greek ruins or something? It looks like those stuffs.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

zakariah

Does he/his team know that by letting him do this to his body, he's most likely never gonna have another Calvin Klein-like campaign or other modelling-related sponsorships anymore? lmao

doppelganger

i'm hoping that it's just a bad picture because it looks really undefined and messy - this doesn't highlight his decent body.Ā 

retroglamx

giphy.gif

RIP to his beautiful torsoĀ :cryga::cryga:

TBH I love tattoos but he's lost it. It looks so messyĀ :what:

Everything was okay up until he got the "Purpose" one:

2599788.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=1200&

Justin-Bieber-Chris-Burkard-Featured.jpg

Ā 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Xoxo Adriana

He's like Jacob Sartorius trying to be Marilyn Manson or something :ladyhaha:Ā not flatteringĀ 

Archived