Jump to content
politics

GOP Lawmaker wants to QUARANTINE people with HIV


manicholic

Featured Posts

FilthyPOP414

We should quarantine stupid people and have the government track their sexual partners so they don't reproduce more stupid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

rumours

Any sane person: “This Sounds Ridiculous”

The Religious Right: “Anyone with HIV should be quarantined in an edifice made completely out of Bibles and Donald Trump bumper stickers.”

:bon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps

going by that logic I think we should quarantine all alt-right wing neo-nazi delusional "self proclaimed" extremist christians. 

SelfassuredJoyousEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

But do we do that? 

SelfassuredJoyousEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

No we don't cuz we have Trump and Pence as president/vice president

SelfassuredJoyousEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

But I would love it if they were quarantined.....or rather...their fats deleted

SelfassuredJoyousEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the way this country is going to hell in a hand basket, I wouldn't be surprised if this came true in some form in the next 4 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...