Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
performance

Lana Del Rey Presale European Dates

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Code is probably "Daddy" or "diamonds"

Spoiler

Sorry I had to :selena:

 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

"Europe" She could at least do a stop in France, it's on the way to Spain from Italy by car :selena:

 

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
retroglamx
44 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Code is probably "Daddy" or "diamonds"

  Hide contents

Sorry I had to :selena:

 

Or "red dress"

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tthen
1 hour ago, River said:

"Europe" She could at least do a stop in France, it's on the way to Spain from Italy by car :selena:

 

Tbh I'm KINDA glad that she's doing different places. She's been doing the UK/France so much that it's about time that other places got some. But tbh I don't get why she only decided that she's visiting 6/7 countries. She did say that a month ago tho.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterOfSpain

Surprised to see 2 shows for Spain and none for the UK or France... would love to go but sadly I don't think I'll be able to.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
25 minutes ago, tthen said:

Tbh I'm KINDA glad that she's doing different places. She's been doing the UK/France so much that it's about time that other places got some. But tbh I don't get why she only decided that she's visiting 6/7 countries. She did say that a month ago tho.

It's just weird, she could do in Nice for example, it's really on the way..

Did she say anything about Central America?

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tthen
Just now, River said:

It's just weird, she could do in Nice for example, it's really on the way..

Did she say anything about Central America?

Nope. She never mentioned visiting there. In her first vid (it was actually a livestream about her merch), she said that she'd first announce North and South America before announcing the Europe, and that she was working to get to the Middle East. She also said that she'd only be visiting 6 or 7 European countries. Next vid had her saying that the NA/SA dates would be out in a few days while Europe/Australia/the ME would be out soon. She now dropped the Europe/Australia dates (no ME dates announced). She tweeted a 3rd vid about sale dates and that she's working on fitting the ME in between her AUS and European dates (aka early April). All of the South American dates are festivals though.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

Nope. She never mentioned visiting there. In her first vid (it was actually a livestream about her merch), she said that she'd first announce North and South America before announcing the Europe, and that she was working to get to the Middle East. She also said that she'd only be visiting 6 or 7 European countries. Next vid had her saying that the NA/SA dates would be out in a few days while Europe/Australia/the ME would be out soon. She now dropped the Europe/Australia dates (no ME dates announced). She tweeted a 3rd vid about sale dates and that she's working on fitting the ME in between her AUS and European dates (aka early April). All of the South American dates are festivals though.

Thanks!

too bad that I won't see her for this tour :(

 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lona Delery

im so excited! i got regular GA for Milano and early entry for Rome

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeToDaddy
1 minute ago, christinahoney said:

Does seriously no one know the code? :neyde::giveup:

This 💅

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

The code are one time use only, given if you buy things from her shops before. Once redeemed it cannot be used anymore. So good luck for y’all who’s hunting for it. :giggle:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×