đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Feedback from "A Star Is Born" early screening last night

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar
6 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Not one person managed a cute 30 second clip??

You can't. They take your phones.

As for it being "too early", this is common for screenings. The film is in pre-production. 

Also, the soundtrack might be done, but Gagz might be re-singing parts of the song that are supposed to be live, or anything. She might even be adding songs that will not necessarily play in the film. One never knows with musicals. Beyonce recorded some songs for the album when she was attached. I sure wish we could hear them :*(

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-Screenings happen months in advance, that's the point of them. To make adjustements. They happen sometimes with only a few people (for example investors) or if nothing major is spoilable with more people.

Pacing issues are fixable so if that's the only problem no worries.

yASSsss

From atrl- 

“So A Star Is Born was screened last night in Pasadena and some insiders are saying that the movie is decent, that Bradley Cooper is quite good (idk at acting or directing), Sam Elliott serves his best acting and could've been running for an Oscar if the movie was being released in September.

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies. The first guy also said that the audience connected well with the film and liked it or smth.

Still waiting for his answer about the soundtrack”

:emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ParanoidGirl
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies.

:toofunny:  :toofunny:   :madge:

"her eyes are magnetic" :v:

PropaGaga
6 hours ago, scallywally said:

LM's nope, this is fake. Its too early for screenings and a real screening you don't even know the name of the movie you are going to see. This is made up, ive been to plenty.

You can call Arclight in Pasadena, CA if you want to verify yourself. The original notice didn't include the title or any other defining information, but an agency reached out to fans and told them it was for A Star Is Born and told them how to RSVP.

bEeYqrX.jpg

2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

You can call Arclight in Pasadena, CA if you want to verify yourself. The original notice didn't include the title or any other defining information, but an agency reached out to fans and told them it was for A Star Is Born and told them how to RSVP.

bEeYqrX.jpg

Rated R Wtf? i guess Gaga's pus** is really showing then :toofunny:

freebit
3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

From atrl- 

“So A Star Is Born was screened last night in Pasadena and some insiders are saying that the movie is decent, that Bradley Cooper is quite good (idk at acting or directing), Sam Elliott serves his best acting and could've been running for an Oscar if the movie was being released in September.

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies. The first guy also said that the audience connected well with the film and liked it or smth.

Still waiting for his answer about the soundtrack”

:emma: 

To be fair, the razzie comment is from some user on the forum who hasn't even seen it, just sharing their general opinion of her as an actress.

ParanoidGirl

Rated R:toofunny:

"R (restricted): No one under 17 admitted without an accompanying parent or guardian. This rating is given for strong and frequent language and violence, nudity for sexual purposes, and drug abuse."

I'm ready:lolly:  :v:

4 minutes ago, Rady said:

Rated R:toofunny:

"R (restricted): No one under 17 admitted without an accompanying parent or guardian. This rating is given for strong and frequent language and violence, nudity for sexual purposes, and drug abuse."

I'm ready:lolly:

****ing iconic :selena::ladyhaha:

monketsharona

And people blamed AHS producers for giving her a lot of s*x scenes, maybe she was the one who asked for it ? :toofunny:

Lord Temptation

Give me that poosay that I love, I'll turn the lights out

Put your legs up, make em touch real slow

:wub:

:icega::icega::icega:

:v:

:diane:

:gaysia:

:hor:

Archived