Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite indie artists?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Who are your favorite lesser known artists? :oprah:Do you know of a gem of a human that you'd like to share with the rest of us fats so we may get to know their greatness? :firega:

My favorite are: BANKS, EDEN, and Stephen

BANKS is my favorite dark pop artist. She creates haunting tracks that talk about love and her lowest points in life. Her music is basically what I want LG6 to be.

Check her albums The Altar and Goddess out on iTunes! You won't be disappointed. My favorite tracks of her's are "Beggin' For Thread", "Fvck With Myself", "Poltergeist", and "27 Hours".

EDEN is kind of a mellow rock/electronic sounding artist. He has several dark songs. He used to be an EDM producer called The Eden Project for a independent Canadian label Monstercat.

Check his album i think you think too much of me out on iTunes! My favs from his smaller discography are "drugs", "rock + roll", and "Start//End".

Stephen is last but not least. He has a more alternative vibe to him, but explores EDM and pop a little bit. He talks a lot about interpersonal issues as well as social issues in his music.

Check out his album Sincerely out on iTunes. My favs from him are "Your Life", "Remembering Myself", "Crossfire", and "Sincerely".

Now tell me about your favorite indie/lesser known artists. I want to hear! :excited2:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Tom Nook

If you asked me back in 2013 I would’ve said Lorde :selena: but I also love Bishop Briggs :flutter: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Pamelaisley

Mark Stoermer!!! He's from The Killers but his solo videos get less than 10,000 views. 

I also like Big Talk and Pale Waves. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

GypsyVida
9 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Marina and the diamonds:madge:

YASSS shes a BOP :giveup:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

UnnamedArtist

HURTS. 

These guys make great pop music. Be sure to listen to them. Everyone can find something cool.

Happiness - excellent synth-pop album.
Exile - incredibly powerful flames. A chic combination of dark pop and rock.
Surrender - beautiful pop with sad lyrics.
Desire - fun and carefree album. [Buy the new album on iTunes]

And they did a very cool remix  of  Judas in 2011, and they liked a Million Reasons, so even Gaga approves them.:queenga:

Well, the main plus for the GGD users (:selena:). These guys are damn hot and sexy dancing Theo will drive anyone crazy.

008100d496d345f22da5ba87c6e30fdb.jpg679c95c42d29b4aaa5ce60403414ee22.jpg

b4001145012642b20bff3b4428ac9efe.jpg551fc9e0b80c66570a30d000a014ef3b.jpg

Archived