Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: P!NK Increased To 385K

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
17 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

The album is garbage. But she has a nice voice

Ok but why are LMs so pressed over this album. Like, garbage? Really?

I know everybody has their own opinion but...like I just hate it when people just call something sh*t without even giving one reason why :nails:

The album touched on some great subjects and overall talks about life and relationships in a very beautiful and fun way with great lyrics and melodies. The production is nice too, nothing to rave about it, but I don't think we LMs have much of a place to say anything about the production of albums rn since Joanne has a rather uninteresting one, and that's not an opinion.

So basically I just want to say that I can give you a million reasons wink why this albums is not garbage so let's not downgrade a whole body of work to one diminuishing word :madge:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

Ok but why are LMs so pressed over this album. Like, garbage? Really?

I know everybody has their own opinion but...like I just hate it when people just call something sh*t without even giving one reason why :nails:

The album touched on some great subjects and overall talks about life and relationships in a very beautiful and fun way with great lyrics and melodies. The production is nice too, nothing to rave about it, but I don't think we LMs have much of a place to say anything about the production of albums rn since Joanne has a rather uninteresting one, and that's not an opinion.

So basically I just want to say that I can give you a million reasons wink why this albums is not garbage so let's not downgrade a whole body of work to one diminuishing word :madge:

I’ve listened to the album 4 times. It just doesn’t compare to her earlier works and she gives off this “I’m cool” vibe but the music doesn’t match anymore. It’s boring, uninteresting, and makes me want to skip after the first chorus. 

Sorry, I’m not pressedT. I used to listen to P!nk all the time as a child :giggle: Don’t act like I just hate her new album cause I like Gaga.

Psychedelic

I've listened to the album and it is average. Joanne is better but Pink deserves this success no matter what!

She is doing great numbers even without the tour bundle. All pressed souls in this thread should go go buy at least 3 copies of a every Gaga album that comes out in the future instead of being here complaining about other people's team who do know how to boost sales.

It isn't called cheating, it is called marketing strategy, something you did not mind with the 99 cent amazon deal in BTW!

Pink is a great artist and she deserves this so STFU

With this tour bundle it also shows that people know she's a great performer.

8 hours ago, Runway said:

Gaga did it without gimmicks 

Are you comparing a 40 y.o woman 20 years into her career with a fresh artist like Gaga?:awkney: It's expected for Gaga to sell more since she's still younger. Pink is well received by the gp and i wish Gaga to have these numbers in 10 years.

Stan Is My Name
10 hours ago, slayo said:

the album's not that good but glad she's getting success i guess

I love Pink, she so underrated but lowkey this is her worst album. Oh well, good for her anyways :) 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Archived