đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

venusfly
10 minutes ago, The Senate said:

So is the one in London on the 8th, the one that was supposed to be on the 11th of October? 

I would assume it’s in the same order as before, so if you had a ticket to the first date in the last set of dates then your ticket should be valid for the first date of this one.

Youll get an email from your ticket provider at some point clarifying that though.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

So, we don't have to change our tickets, right? The old ones will be valid for the new dates?

Your ticket is still valid. If you bought your tickets through an official outlet they will be in touch with you to confirm your date and will offer a full refund if the new date doesn’t work for you.

So will the 15th October Birmingham date be the 31st of Jan or the 1st of Feb?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

1 hour ago, Hecturr said:

feels bad that I can't go cus I'm moving to LA next week. Hope she makes a dvd :emma:

Why not attend her LA show on December 18? 

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Pitch said:

So will the 15th October Birmingham date be the 31st of Jan or the 1st of Feb?

I would assume the dates will be in the same order as they were before, however for the Birmingham date in specific this hasn’t been clarified yet.

If you bought a ticket through an official channel they will be in touch with you to confirm which one your date is.

Jonathan2244

I brought tickets for 9th OCTOBER 2017 London and I am Assuming the Reschuled date is 4th Feb 2018 which is actually better for me and my mum as we dont have to take days of uni and work, are tickets never arrived? is this the case for a few people aswell? 

ryanripley

mess, now that the dates are official i'm too scared to get a ticket :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop

Thanks for the postphoning gaga, i was able to get a much better ticket then the previous one i had  :ladyhaha:

Archived