šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GoT actor joked about rape, video resurfaces among Hollywood scandal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

Nobody here is saying he should be bannedĀ or something. Where did we say that? We were talking about men making disgusting jokes all the time and perpetuating rape culture.Ā 

That's it.Ā 

And i still think it's blown out of proportions, because of comic con and his character, which is a rapist barbarian. But whatever, if it's what the world needs, so be it.Ā 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mythos said:

And i still think it's blown out of proportions, because of comic con and his character, which is a rapist barbarian. But whatever, if it's what the world needs, so be it.Ā 

What the world needs is better people.Ā 

Omg you guysĀ take it so serious! :ladyhaha:Ā I think he just speaks from an acting perspective you know, notĀ :interestinga:Ā in real life

Guys, I think he said that sarcastically. He probably meant that it was nice working with the women in those scenes (haven't watched the series). It's all about the context. Of course rape is a horrible thing to joke about though. He obviously shouldn't have said those words out loud. Too bad, he didn't see the big storm coming his way.

732.gif
Ā 

Ā 

homomo
2 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

The fact some of you guys are pissed that many of us don't like generalizations such as:Ā 

"cis men are just utter garbage and thereā€™s no way around it WOW iā€™m tired"

Just WOW. Stop virtue signaling and trying to label usĀ  just because we think that comment is equally as disgusting. Ugh.

"gay men are just utter garbage and there's no way around it WOW i'm tired"

How do you feel about this kind of statement?Ā 

The difference is that gay men have been prosecuted for their livelihood, while straight cis rich white men have all the ****ing privilege in the universe

2 hours ago, gag said:

ā€œMen are trashā€ canā€™t be compared to ā€œblack people are violentā€ by any means. One is a dangerous rhetoric used to antagonise black people which leads to larger issues e.g. policeĀ brutality,Ā ā€œmen are trashā€ does not.Ā We donā€™t live in a matriachial world,Ā females donā€™t commit majority of crimes. Men arenā€™tĀ oppressed in any country in the world.

ā€œNot all menā€ is tired and acts on the same basis asĀ ā€œALL lives matterā€, it only existsĀ to belittle the experiences of marginalized groups.

Yes, letā€™s deal with multiple problems;Ā pointing out ā€œnot all menā€ does nothing.

What is this tea we're having today? Very delicious.

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Mythos said:

Have you guys even watched Game of Thrones?Ā Do you know how the Dothraki are in the books? I mean, he raped Daenerys several time on the show, and the Dothrakis do what they want to, take woman they want to have if they are stronger and have sex/rape them in front of everyone.Ā 

Maybe it wasn't a good joke, but making everyone a monster is a thing now?

This... People on here are acting as if Jason Mamoa actually raped someoneĀ :nails:

Ughhhh, some people simplyĀ have no conception of what comedy is and what it's for - no surprises there though...

RadioIsOurs
39 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

The difference is that gay men have been prosecuted for their livelihood, while straight cis rich white men have all the ****ing privilege in the universe

Well tbh there has to be a line drawn for when gay men can get a pass and when we actually need to be called out as well. Just my two cents.Ā 

sillynate
3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

You're basically asking Black people to treat racists who wants them dead with respect?Ā :saladga:

Be the change you wanna see, sisĀ :golfclap:Ā Kindness and respect work wonders.Ā 

LaLuna

Aaaaaand this is one of the Million Reasons I don't watch GoT. I don't need to see women get raped.Ā 

Hollywood is such a disgusting placeĀ :saladga:

42 minutes ago, kizurl said:

It was a joke guys. Jesus, are women across the world collectively going through period or something?

What a stupid, typically male thing to say. I suggest you go listen to Til it Happens to You, seems like you need to be reminded of its message.Ā 

sillynate

This thread went sooooo off topic so I wanna add my 2 cents to this off topic thing before it gets lockedĀ 

certain groups of people have more privilege than others, no denying that, but why do some of you put your anger at those privileged groups instead of the ones who give them that privilege?Ā :oprah:

Archived