💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey Reprimands Homophobes At Her Concert

xcx

Featured Posts

During her performance of Strangers, a bisexual love song, some people began leaving the concert because they didn't agree with the same-sex kissing imagery portrayed on the screens during the song. I'm guessing these people didn't know that they bought concert tickets to see an openly bisexual artist.

Xoxo Adriana

Honestly I was put off her completely when she collabed with Quavo (homophobic artist), but after seeing this I praise her for shutting homophobes down :lolly: 

p.s: i respect her even more for dragging the chainbrokers :bon: 

If they really left for the reasons she's stating then kudos to her for calling them out, that was great :queenga:

WitnessEye

Queen. Maybe the only one celebrity right now who SPEAKS and doesnt care of someones oppinion. Also like her album

I've never known why so many of you bash her, she's really an outspoken supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and just because she collaborated with a possible homophobe is no reason to completely shut her out. Y'all are on a Gaga forum for goodness sake, and she's collaborated with literal scum.

❤ x ❤

Just now, WitnessEye said:

Queen. Maybe the only one celebrity right now who SPEAKS and doesnt care of someones oppinion. Also like her album

Gaga does it all the time too :oprah:

littlepotter
36 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Some people were saying its the last song... people usually leave early during the last song because you know, they want to get to their car. Maybe i'm making assumptions but every concert i've been to. It happens, Gaga/Rihanna/Lana/Marina/Troye idk people just leave towards the end to avoid traffic. 

a quick search would let you know that strangers is only the 6th song on the setlist. the 'people' you're talking about are rats who have nothing better to do than bash anything they could get their hands on a.k.a ATRL members. their comprehension level is atrocious, they thought 'the last song' as she says in the video means literally the last song (even though an ounce of logic is enough to realize that if it really were the last song, she wouldn't still be performing on stage for fuck's sake) while she meant 'previous song'

chaeri pls

Brolysskins
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

a quick search would let you know that strangers is only the 6th song on the setlist. the 'people' you're talking about are rats who have nothing better to do than bash anything they could get their hands on a.k.a ATRL members. their comprehension level is atrocious, they thought 'the last song' as she says in the video means literally the last song (even though an ounce of logic is enough to realize that if it really were the last song, she wouldn't still be performing on stage for ****'s sake) while she meant 'previous song'

Not sure what I read here but thanks for the explanation. I literally read from those "rats" that it was the end of the concert and people were leaving. So i'm sure I misunderstood then. Thanks for the info :)

littlepotter
Just now, Brolysskins said:

Not sure what I read here but thanks for the explanation. I literally read from those "rats" that it was the end of the concert and people were leaving. So i'm sure I misunderstood then. Thanks for the info :)

i don't think you misunderstood them, you did say what they said. i'm just saying that they made this stuff up because it's more fun than looking up facts

chaeri pls

Brolysskins
Just now, littlepotter said:

i don't think you misunderstood them, you did say what they said. i'm just saying that they made this stuff up because it's more fun than looking up facts

I said what they said because I was reading about it as I saw this post, again thanks for the correct facts :)  

littlepotter
Just now, Brolysskins said:

I said what they said because I was reading about it as I saw this post, again thanks for the correct facts :)  

i feel like you might have misunderstood me, i'm not accusing you of coming up with this, i tried to make it clear that i know you are only saying what you read others say. that's why i made sure to specify "they". sorry for the confusion 

chaeri pls

Archived