Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Shane And Friends Podcast

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

GeeYewWhai

Welcome all to the cult of the PodSquad!

*Although I do not fully believe that, that is the official name of the fandom since Shane has been open about being against it and only Jessie uses the term

avatars-000278104111-80h0da-t500x500.jpg

shane_horizontal-p5u6sz.jpg

This is a thread to celebrate the iconic podcast that is Shane and Friends. Here you can post reactions to the latest podcasts, I'll be putting up some updates, or anything Shane And Friends related. Feel free to post your favorite quotes, favorite Drew moments, favorite anything. :tony:

This is a zero judgement, kindness only, zone. But before all of that, let's all introduce ourselves. Here are a set of questions, answer them anyway you want...

First episode you watched:

Favorite moment:

Favorite guest:

Favorite host:

Here's my answer:

Spoiler

First episode I watched: Kinglsey, when he still did the podcast with Lauren, so around 2012.

Favorite moment: Well, pre fullscreen era it was when they played with Farrah Abraham's sex toy, fullscreen era was every time Drew sang or when they called Jessie's stalker.

Favorite guest: Elijah and Christine :staymad:

Favorite host: Drew. He's just so precious.

Here's a little look on the three main hosts:

Spoiler

Firstly, the queen b!tch herself, Shane Dawson

photo.jpg

The unfiltered Jessie Buttafuoco

Jessie+Buttafuoco+FullScreen+Clubhouse+P

And my fave Drew Monson

FlVdhXkT_400x400.jpg

You can listen to the episodes on...

https://itunes.apple.com/ph/podcast/shane-and-friends/id658136421?mt=2

Or watch it on Fullscreen, which I highly recommend

https://www.fullscreen.com/series/shane-friends

On Itunes/soundcloud it is released every Wednesday, while on Fullscreen every Friday! On Fullscreen however, it is 3 episodes ahead.

Shoutout to @AmericanGUY for the idea :hug:

NOW, go watch the show

Cozkml6WcAA84Oq.jpg

Be sure to watch the latest podcast! Here's a little look on the guests this week~~~~~~~

ITUNES/SOUNCLOUD:

Spoiler

Brian Barczyk aka AninamlBytesTV brings his reptile friends to Shane & Friends. Y'all DO NOT want to miss this episode, because Shane and Jessie go head to head with tarantulas, lizards, and snakes.

brian.jpeg

FULLSCREEN

Spoiler

Strap in for an hour with squirting queen Cytherea! She spills on her career in the **** industry and signs her book the only way she knows how.

Cytherea_2011.jpg

Nothing Happened

Nene Areola

tbh this is the only podast i listen to bc its more interactive even tho i cant see it :lolga:

also they should have like inbetween breaks performances from artist on the podcast 

Spoiler

i suggest the very depressing lyrically and very 2000's pop sound of @kidkidkidkid fits shane very well and yall should too :lolga:

GeeYewWhai
Just now, Nene Areola said:

tbh this is the only podast i listen to bc its more interactive even tho i cant see it :lolga:

also they should have like inbetween breaks performances from artist on the podcast 

Hide contents

i suggest the very depressing lyrically and very 2000's pop sound of @kidkidkidkid fits shane very well and yall should too :lolga:

I mean they had Cupcakke and that was iconic

Nothing Happened

Archived