Jump to content
I'll Never Love Again

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

Featured Posts

Gardevoir

Seeing who didn’t made it to the top 10

tumblr_inline_o0hxirbfCX1rignkd_540.jpg

🎃 Happy Gagaween 🎃 | Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
2 hours ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Really now? Even that trash that was AIM? 

UHM AIM was amazing?? what you smoking :laughga: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
2 hours ago, Clever Username said:

YAS NICKI MAKING THE LIST!!! :lolly:

I went through a lot of wondering about who you listen to getting here tho :poot: 

maybe I'm dumb or just tiredT but I don't get that second sentence lmao sis wdym :poot: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Seeing who didn’t made it to the top 10

tumblr_inline_o0hxirbfCX1rignkd_540.jpg

:bon: the Top 10 is juju-certified 100% a jush so y'all know that!

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clever Username
10 minutes ago, that juju said:

maybe I'm dumb or just tiredT but I don't get that second sentence lmao sis wdym :poot: 

I think I might be dumb and just tiredT :poot: 

i meant like I said who every time almost on your artists. So I was wondering and concerned about your taste :poot: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
5 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

I think I might be dumb and just tiredT :poot: 

i meant like I said who every time almost on your artists. So I was wondering and concerned about your taste :poot: 

concernedT? My tastes are perfect, every artist aside from like one maybe belongs here. Won't say who doesn't though :trollga: 

But the Top 10 is untouchable! Y'all be perched, hope to see you there :selena: There will be at least 2 "who?"s when I reveal it though, I can already tell :air: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clever Username
Just now, that juju said:

concernedT? My tastes are perfect, every artist aside from like one maybe belongs here. Won't say who doesn't though :trollga: 

But the Top 10 is untouchable! Y'all be perched, hope to see you there :selena: 

Spill the T sis 

which one deserves the boot :lolly: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
4 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Spill the T sis 

which one deserves the boot :lolly: 

I looked over it and I guess they all belong :selena: Miley or Katy could go and I wouldn't be pressedT

 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hybrid Rose
3 hours ago, that juju said:

this time next year a certain artist namedT Hybrid Rose is gonna be on this list so stay perched :bon: 

miss roseT is dropping some goodT teaT for 2018T :bon: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

miss roseT is dropping some goodT teaT for 2018T :bon: 

have you put cherry on spotify yet :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hybrid Rose
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

have you put cherry on spotify yet :diane: 

yes sis - stream for the gods *pop*

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trepadation
8 hours ago, that juju said:

#25
Kanye West

InferiorAnchoredCats-max-1mb.gif

The only male solo artist in my Top 50! That is an accomplishment in and of itself, considering I only f*ck with female artists. As polarizing as he is as a public figure and celebrity, Kanye's music is a whole other dimension. It's artfully constructed, catchy, and has a pop sensibility other rappers never seem to master, but Kanye has it down to a science. He's been a consistent one for me throughout the years, and although he's not my favorite rapper of all-time or anything, he's got a lot of replay value, at least for me.

Most Played Song

(seriously, this is still SUCH a song)

 

Through the wire  a bop

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
52 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

You have good taste

it's a bit all over the place but thank you:diane: 

1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

Through the wire  a bop

it's probably my FAVORITE of his tracks pre MBDTF :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×