Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jojo

tumblr_n7ntlzc0fj1tcxpeio1_500.gif

If you were in middle at the time of Jojo's debut, and you weren't blasting her at the highest of volumes, then I'm not sure what kind of adolescence you had but I'm glad mine wasn't anything like that. Seriously, this chick has pipes - but not only that, she's got amazing songs. Truly an underrated artist, one I've followed since the beginning, and one that's been through a lot throughout her career. Got MadLove.rar for this fellow Sagittarian queen.

Most Played Song

(OK but seriously, a f*cking flawless song!)

❤ x ❤

Clever Username

I think it would be somewhat interesting to know the number of streams or listens or whatever it is so that we know how close they are apart :selena: 

4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Waiting for the rest of the results to see who didn’t made it in the top 40 :gum:

giphy.gif

I love y'all keeping me company, c'mon through :diane: 

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, Clever Username said:

I think it would be somewhat interesting to know the number of streams or listens or whatever it is so that we know how close they are apart :selena: 

they are all close up until the top 10 :selena: like, 20 plays apart until the Top, then they are hundreds apart :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

Jojo

tumblr_n7ntlzc0fj1tcxpeio1_500.gif

If you were in middle at the time of Jojo's debut, and you weren't blasting her at the highest of volumes, then I'm not sure what kind of adolescence you had but I'm glad mine wasn't anything like that. Seriously, this chick has pipes - but not only that, she's got amazing songs. Truly an underrated artist, one I've followed since the beginning, and one that's been through a lot throughout her career. Got MadLove.rar for this fellow Sagittarian queen.

Most Played Song

(OK but seriously, a f*cking flawless song!)

Wait is that Jojo :diane: as in this Jojo that gave us this bop in 04 :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

I don't know her.

GET to know her :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Katy Perry

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Now how did this happen? So many people IRL think I have something against Miss Perry, and although she isn't my favorite, she's still got plenty of bops and bangers for one to get down too - there are no hard feelings. This time last year, Katy wasn't really present on any of my playlists. But I did enjoy Witness, and find her to be enjoyable more times than not. :bon: 

Most Played Song

(absolutely my favorite Katy song, so no surprise here)

❤ x ❤

6 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Wait is that Jojo :diane: as in this Jojo that gave us this bop in 04 :diane:

YAS girl, the one and the same :tony: 

#BuyMADLOVEoniTunes :tony: 

❤ x ❤

16 minutes ago, that juju said:

Jojo

nnnnnn bitch i forGOT about this bop tho

thx for the reminder tbh

Nadia Oh

tumblr_mbu8s2Ksmz1rey2fso1_500.gif

Back in my hella stoner days, I'd blast the hell out of Hot Like Wow - it wasn't only the production that was hot at the time, but Nadia's whisper "vocals" also were very captivating. With the bass loud, she serenaded me and company for quite a few summers. I still enjoy this legend from time to time, and am waiting for a comeback.

Most Played Song

(what an amazing title track)

❤ x ❤

Tom Nook

Not gonna lie I got Bon stuck in my head I had to listen to it for a while :selena: the chorus structure is catchy but the lyrics are... a creative choice :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived