đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

VIDEO: Zedd about "Onion Girl" "Temple" and Gaga collabs

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

WeDontStop
20 hours ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Well, I think that we won't receive information about Maren, we just know the title and that is produced by Dreamlab and John Nation, Maren will remain a title, nothing more. But never say never , I thought that the last thing that could leak was Tinnitus but incredibly now we have the Tinnitus Concept Instrumental so we can expect anything from ACT II!

Wait, so this is fake? I was getting excited :flop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9htyC2ivsI

i got the boys in dubai

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
20 hours ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Well, I think that we won't receive information about Maren, we just know the title and that is produced by Dreamlab and John Nation, Maren will remain a title, nothing more. 

wut :huh:

Anderson123
28 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Gagas not the only artist to do this. Many artists buy already produced songs 

Yes, that's what I said. That's pretty normal in the music industry. It doesn't make Zedd a lazy producer. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
11 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Yes, that's what I said. That's pretty normal in the music industry. It doesn't make Zedd a lazy producer. 

I create original instrumentals and sometimes i feel when a certian song comes out that they would make better remixes as originals. I dont see myself as a lazy producer that way either

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived