Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Very Gaga Holiday 2.0

aaron l

Featured Posts

aaron l
13 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

I mean it might be considered weird for her to cancel tour dates because of her health and then record a holiday album but I don't know, I wouldn't mind personally

It could possibly bring some light to the situation :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
16 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Give me that h0e h0e christmas bop that I love :lolly: 

OAH8g75.png

It's right here sis

Ziggy
1 hour ago, My Little Phoney said:

it would be smart but also a bit strange in regards to her European fans tbh

Way I see it is that Julie Andrews did it and she's British so it's fine. Just don't *only* do the American hits but try searching a bit for some others as well.

aaron l
43 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Way I see it is that Julie Andrews did it and she's British so it's fine. Just don't *only* do the American hits but try searching a bit for some others as well.

I was looking for the words to say that, I think Gaga would find a way to include everyone, ya know?

Saint Laurent

Only if she did some christmas carols, not just christmas songs e.g. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.

aaron l
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Only if she did some christmas carols, not just christmas songs e.g. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.

Silent Night, Deck The Halls, The First Noel

giphy.gif

Saint Laurent
3 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Silent Night, Deck The Halls, The First Noel

giphy.gif

All with choir please

Ziggy
14 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I was looking for the words to say that, I think Gaga would find a way to include everyone, ya know?

Seth McFarlane actually did a very good one a few years back with some lesser known numbers and known ones. It's quite fantastic!

aaron l
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

All with choir please

You are speaking my language

tumblr_mx0al7n0mc1t1rvzco3_250.gif

we gotta get this record produced

aaron l
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Seth McFarlane actually did a very good one a few years back with some lesser known numbers and known ones. It's quite fantastic!

Yes! A great example, I love the inclusion of less known songs!

TheRoof
3 hours ago, Century said:

I want to hear her cover Madonna got run over by a reinqueer :flutter: 

air.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.pngair.png

freebit

She needs another one to complete the trinity. It'd be cute for Netflix. I'd be here for it if she invited a bunch of the other pop girls (Miley, Katy, Rih or whoever) and they made a Christmas meal together (those segments always bring the kiis and the tension for some reason), and she dug out Space Cowboy from wherever he's been hiding and performed Christmas Tree. :lolly: 

She could also invite the Queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey as a special guest for All I Want For Christmas.

YorkieCat

Or you guys could support my sweet Gwen and buy her new Christmas album , You make it feel like Christmas 

:hor:

It's still Stefani. Give her your money!

aaron l
8 hours ago, freebit said:

She needs another one to complete the trinity. It'd be cute for Netflix. I'd be here for it if she invited a bunch of the other pop girls (Miley, Katy, Rih or whoever) and they made a Christmas meal together (those segments always bring the kiis and the tension for some reason), and she dug out Space Cowboy from wherever he's been hiding and performed Christmas Tree. :lolly: 

She could also invite the Queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey as a special guest for All I Want For Christmas.

Let's make it happen, a pop girl Christmas

giphy.gif

Archived