Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would You Be Here For Another....

Twitter

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

As much as I would say hell yeah, I’m coming from a point where I think her getting better health wise is more important than music, and is what she is working on now. Even after tour, she should continue to heal than focus on music. (Sorry y’all for being the bummer :wacko:)

Though I’ll be here for new bops, gonna pass out tea and crumpets now:tea::reductive: 

she's always making music 24/7 because it's what she loves to do, if she isn't able/allowed to make music then she'll be in a really bad place and probably very depressed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, ryanripley said:

she's always making music 24/7 because it's what she loves to do, if she isn't able/allowed to make music then she'll be in a really bad place and probably very depressed

True. People have a passion, and music is her thing. 

Maybe she could start writing songs for others in that span of time? If she should be healing, maybe writing songs for others would be a good step in direction for her break, doing the thing she loves but taking it slow. (IDK you got me beyond a corner. Cool as a cucumber, now in a pickle. :emma:)

signing out

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Gurl..... once ASIB soundtrack comes out, she’ll be resting and making LG6 (post ASIB ). But the chances of this happening are likely not going to happen. But then again this is Gaga where taking about

Mychal

Irrelevant
8 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

whats that

a song she performed and we got a short snippet but we didn't get the full thing

it is like 100% true tho

Spoiler

inb4 it never gets released :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ArtGagaPop

I think the ASIB album and 1/2 singles from it will be enough until her next album. But i never say no to new music :lolly:

ArtGagaPop
8 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

whats that

A song she is singing in ASIB is likely on the soundtrack unless they cut the scene with that song. A 10sec clip or so from the movie shot with the song is online. 

Archived