💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on LV shooting - calls for unity and legal action

Rifek

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Stef said:

This man opened fire on a crowd of 15,000+ with the intention of instilling terror into the lives of innocent people. This is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, an act of terrorism.

5 minutes ago, Red said:

Terrorism is not only when ISIS kills people, you know

Terrorism has political, religious, or ideological aims.  This is simply an act of terror, but can't be considered terrorism yet.  Not until investigations reveal what his intentions were.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

We do NOT know if it's terrorism yet. 

According to the state's definition, it is.

3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Terrorism has political, religious, or ideological aims.  This is simply an act of terror, but can't be considered terrorism yet.  Not until investigations reveal what his intentions were.

Accept my apology, I stand corrected.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JoeJane

I can’t understand this obsession with guns that US have. Go play videogame or something like that

drinkmytears
6 minutes ago, Melech said:

No.

ter·ror·ism

ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

By Nevada state definition it's an act of terrorism 

• PartySick changed the title to Gaga on LV shooting - calls for unity and legal action
JustaMonster
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why do americans feel the need to have weapons even? Where I live nobody owns guns and we dont need to "defend ourselves" or anything.... If nobody owns guns nobody can shoot anyone... why is that concept so hard to grasp?

Because there are already more guns than people so "banning guns" wont actually do anything at this point.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

River

The problem is that the guns were illegal.. so gun control wouldn't matter..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PartySick

@Kefir Let's leave the stan lingo out of this one please and focus on the unification part of her statement :sweat:

8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why do americans feel the need to have weapons even? Where I live nobody owns guns and we dont need to "defend ourselves" or anything.... If nobody owns guns nobody can shoot anyone... why is that concept so hard to grasp?

At this point they're permanently ingrained into our society. Bald eagles, cheeseburgers, and guns. 'Murica.

I don't think a ban is necessary anyway (not that you're exactly calling for one...I think :sweat:). Education, tighter regulation, and more resources pumped into gun-related security (like background checks) should be the first priority imo.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

1 minute ago, Stef said:

Accept my apology, I stand corrected.

No need to apologize :)

But apparently Nevada has its own definition of terrorism (for whatever reason), so your original statement was correct in that sense.

TropicOfCANCER

I fail to see the significance of arguing over the use of "terrorism"---a man killed 50+ people.

SEANGT
1 minute ago, River said:

The problem is that the guns were illegal.. so gun control wouldn't matter..

and there are already 300 million + guns in america so we'd have to literally take them away before things got better. Like they did in australia. Which we should do. But even a background check law would be something. Why do we never do ANYTHING with gun control?? Also I honestly don't care if this specific person got guns legally or not. We need more gun control. This is a good time to make it happen. 

Grigio Guy
25 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

We do NOT know if it's terrorism yet. 

ter·ror·ism

ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived