Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Las Vegas mass shooting, 59 dead, 527 injured

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

It is believed the shooter shot at jer fuel tanks. 

The airport is near the strip and he was at Mandalay Bay which is close. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

Update on shooter: Those numbers were calculations for trajectories of his position and the concert

 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck

I don’t see the race issue with this tradegy...other than the media bias in labeling this event...it fits every definition of a terrorist act accept the shooter was white and had no apparent religious affiliations 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey
4 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

I don’t see the race issue with this tradegy...other than the media bias in labeling this event...it fits every definition of a terrorist act

Not yet it doesn't. If you don't know the motive you can't call it terrorism.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey
4 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

I don’t see the race issue with this tradegy...other than the media bias in labeling this event...it fits every definition of a terrorist act accept the shooter was white and had no apparent religious affiliations 

Also explain this:

Man charged with 5 counts of attempted murder for Edmonton attacks
Abdulahi Hasan Sharif, 30, is charged with five counts of attempted murder.
No terror-related charges laid against man accused of stabbing police officer, running down pedestrians

Asked why Sharif wasn't charged with participation in a terrorist attack, Talbot said: "The complexities of a terrorism investigation are vast. If warranted, further charges will be pursued." 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/terrorism-charges-edmonton-attacks-1.4316450

 

 

They don't just call it "terrorism" the moment they learn that it's a suspect of colour. They even found an ISIS flag in his car and a prior investigation on extremism and still didn't call it a terrorist attack.

The guy was eventually charged with terrorism.... days after. Media isn't always biased.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Blue

My heart is with the victim's family ... at the end they will say muslims did it and **** , but you know everything on earth has a good and a bad side

Buy All Gaga albums singles the remix album the merch her used empty bottle her spit her **** her vomit and her Starbucks favorite coffee.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego

 

”we don’t know enough about him to hate him”

 

.....

 

 

 

 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
1 hour ago, lego said:

 

”we don’t know enough about him to hate him”

 

.....

 

 

 

 

🙈 .... omg the Sean Hannity part haha these people are crazy.  

We don’t know enough to hate him... what the actual ****? I have no words except WTF

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
10 hours ago, Goosey said:

Also explain this:

Man charged with 5 counts of attempted murder for Edmonton attacks
Abdulahi Hasan Sharif, 30, is charged with five counts of attempted murder.
No terror-related charges laid against man accused of stabbing police officer, running down pedestrians

Asked why Sharif wasn't charged with participation in a terrorist attack, Talbot said: "The complexities of a terrorism investigation are vast. If warranted, further charges will be pursued." 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/terrorism-charges-edmonton-attacks-1.4316450

 

 

They don't just call it "terrorism" the moment they learn that it's a suspect of colour. They even found an ISIS flag in his car and a prior investigation on extremism and still didn't call it a terrorist attack.

The guy was eventually charged with terrorism.... days after. Media isn't always biased.

Your comparing a Canadian news report to an American one...

Secondly the notion that terrism is only a Muslim crime is the bias that's being pointed out..

Irregardless of what many people believe.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey
5 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

Secondly the notion that terrism is only a Muslim crime is the bias that's being pointed out..

They had no problem calling Timothy McVeigh a terrorist, though. Because his motives were clear, and fit the definition.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck

It's reasonable to equate a political or religious motive to mass muderers and terrorism...

But the Vegas incident has everyone recosidering largevoutdoor gatherings.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cuchulainn
On 10/6/2017 at 2:50 PM, Morphine Prince said:

Maybe its fun and it clearly struck a nerve. 

I didn't ignore. I'm glad those headlines exist. 

Here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
Just now, Cuchulainn said:

Here.

Wasn’t speaking about me, actually. I can’t get into another user’s head. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...