Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
digital art

LG6: A Concept!

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

This album is about being a women, being a lover, being sexual, leaving her insecurities in the past, feeling free and capable and beautiful. 

Tracklist: UPDATED CONCEPT, PRODUCERS, LENGTH AND LYRICS FOR EACH SONG

01. New Terms: Is a song about accepting who you trully are, living with your past but not letting it take over your actions, is about being a rebel and setting the bar higher when it comes to your personal ambitions. 

The song is produced by Max Martin and it features wavy synths and heavy bassline through the whole song, the chorus starts with Gaga almost whispering "Shadows may be blurring the road, but baby I shine brighter than the sun. Uh, Come close, this is who I am, uh, come close and read all my new terms"  over some snaps and then the chorus repeats but this time in a explosive-Gaga way, delivering powerful vocals and a catchy drum percussion. Lenght 3:54

02. Eyes Don't Lie: This song is about knowing someone loves you even tho they say they don't, their words may be saying something, but their eyes say otherwise, it also explores several sexual themes in its lyrics as well as lesbian sex.

The production is helmed to DJ White Shadow and it can be considered as a follow-up to Gaga's 'The Fame Monster' track So Happy I Could Die. It's a pop piece with dreamy synths and a beat-and-clap type of progression, she sings "I know you say something but your eyes don't lie, eyes don't lie, just burn yourself in honesty, I see that your eyes don't lie, we could reach our paradise if we do things right." It sounds quite similar to the rumoured Heal Me. https://vocaroo.com/i/s04L9BphQ1Wt Length: 3:32

03. Blossom (feat. Beyoncé): The highly anticipated continuation and last chapter to the Paparazzi-Telephone trilogy is finally here! This song touches some really feminist themes, and is about being a sexual, empowered, powerful woman.

This track is produced by Max Martin and is a pop/r&b masterpiece with some trap influences on the verses. "

04. Ghost Around 

05. Black & Blue

06. 1 2 3

07. Cheap Love 

08. Over Me Over You

09. Red Lights District (feat. The Weeknd)

10. Tide

11. Better Days

12. Want You To Be There

Made by me, make sure to follow me on Twitter :gaycat:

Also, I made a LG5 concept back in 2015 and I named it Joanne and it was about her finding herself and healing, and what did we get last year? JOANNE. So @BorisIsHere, you better steal my concept once again so I can officially be this site's psychic. 

tenor.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

04. Ghost Around

A kii

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius

Actually a nice concept which doesn't actually suck. Kudos to u nickikiss.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Actually a nice concept which doesn't actually suck. Kudos to u nickikiss.gif

Tea! Thank you.

tenor.gif

actsleazy

yas

bmOfsbB.gif

living 4 the weeknd and bey feat

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, ARPIT said:

Not bad :golfclap:

What about deluxe version/bonus tracks? :usrs:

Actually working on a whole concept, with writers, composers, producers for each song, which ones are gonna be singles, sales, etc. I do have a lot of free time. :toofunny:

SpookyKid
23 minutes ago, adammonroe said:
04. Ghost Around 

Tap down these boots while I ghost around :music:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Wow

latest?cb=20150503193623

Hide contents

actually though, only concept that isn't TFM or BTW 2.0 

Thank you! I just think it's time for Gaga to release a whole **** you to all the **** that has been chasing her through all her career, she did say on 5F2 that she feels more sexual, free, and less insecure so I think that concept could work as something very personal but also really relatable and commercial.

ryanripley

i like this, especially the album cover

apart from bloodpop, i hate the way he "tags" his productions with that scream :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i like this, especially the album cover

apart from bloodpop, i hate the way he "tags" his productions with that scream :neyde: 

Thank you :hug:I actually knda love it, idk, it's fun :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, NewRomantics said:

Sounds like Beyoncé self titled, loving that concept

Thanks! :tony:

Reality

****, "New Terms" sounds like an amazing album name

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived