๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question About - Out Of Control

MiKEE

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not like i purposely killed them for money. :hor: homicide life on the streets :fthis:

Actually I was surprised you gonna spend it on a unreleased Gaga song! you dont deserve that $$$

Actually I was surprised you gonna spend it on a unreleased Gaga song! you dont deserve that $$$

i was joking! of course i wouldn't it's not worth it haha i'd rather wait for them to leak by themselves :laughga: case of taking things too seriously?

I WANT THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

want what?

ChicaSkas

haha yes i know and i'm not wealthy :lmao: I'm putting it away in a bank account but i figured it's a lot of money.. i could use maybe AT MOST 1,000 on some stuff? it wouldnt really put a dent in anything and i dont want to buy anything so i guess its no string off my back :ohwell:

You should invest in a fully paid car, and if you can wheedle it depending on where you live, a fully paid small home. That will come very handy in the future. I know a handful of names that MIGHT sell you some music if you must have it, but you'd have to legitimately have the dough to back up what you say :) Also you should probably use PayPal so you are both protected.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

i was joking! of course i wouldn't it's not worth it haha i'd rather wait for them to leak by themselves :laughga: case of taking things too seriously?

want what?

:clap:

ChicaSkas

Who cares, Miss It Before You Kiss It is better than this **** song.

awww but Robby not everyone thinks it's that bad. I care and I love it :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

You should invest in a fully paid car, and if you can wheedle it depending on where you live, a fully paid small home. That will come very handy in the future. I know a handful of names that MIGHT sell you some music if you must have it, but you'd have to legitimately have the dough to back up what you say :) Also you should probably use PayPal so you are both protected.

well said! and exactly. I was saying that after i put it to good use and if i have any left after everything then i might concider it but it's not a priority and by then all the songs i want would probably have leaked by then. but my first priority to get a new car seeing as i dont have one and im taking drivers training this winter but if i ever do have extra dough i would think about it and if it was worth it :)

Who cares, Miss It Before You Kiss It is better than this **** song.

hey it's always nice to have :flutter: have you heard miss it b4 you kiss it?

ChicaSkas

well said! and exactly. I was saying that after i put it to good use and if i have any left after everything then i might concider it but it's not a priority and by then all the songs i want would probably have leaked by then. but my first priority to get a new car seeing as i dont have one and im taking drivers training this winter but if i ever do have extra dough i would think about it and if it was worth it :)

hey it's always nice to have :flutter: have you heard miss it b4 you kiss it?

Personally I have not. People I know claim to have heard it, but I can honestly say I never have. Someday though I hope we all will.

P.S. I'm glad you joined here. You should make an audio thread of your works :)

Personally I have not. People I know claim to have heard it, but I can honestly say I never have. Someday though I hope we all will.

P.S. I'm glad you joined here. You should make an audio thread of your works :)

where would i do that? sorry i'm new xD i don't want to get an infraction or something haha

Archived