💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga donating $1 Million to relief efforts for Hurricanes & Earthquake

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, IluvARTPOP said:

It's so amazing what she is doing. And I bet that she has done many of such kind acts in the past as well in silence. She's a really kind person at heart. :hug:

Actually, she has.  Monsters find out about some of them because they live in every town in the world and find what the international media doesn't.  When she says, in various words, that her goal in life and the reason she was born is to help others and change the world, she's serious.  People only interested in her music brush those comments off.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

That's my girl :kara:

I love when celebrities use their money and power to do good. Not that "normal people" who help in any way they can don't matter, of course. But, you know, I just love generous and compassionate people in general. 

Edonis
19 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Such a Jesus :diane:

If it was me, I’d help Mexico and Puerto Rico only. And left the major states who responsible for Trimp victory alone, looking at Ü, Texas and Florida!

Goes to show how ignorant you are on this topic...the area hardest hit by the hurricane in Texas was a blue county :nails:

And regardless, people died. Insensitivity to these kind of things is just as offensive as not doing anything at all. Grow up. 

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

Goes to show how ignorant you are on this topic...the area hardest hit by the hurricane in Texas was a blue county :nails:

And regardless, people died. Insensitivity to these kind of things is just as offensive as not doing anything at all. Grow up. 

8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

It's the fact that you are still valuing one life over another. You don't have to **** on Texas or Florida, where I live and where many people suffered horrible damage, to make a point that PR needs help right now. I didn't vote for Trump. So rude.

get off my lawn

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

get off my lawn

giphy.gif

You’re just making yourself look like an idiot but by all means, go off sis. 

RAMROD
Just now, Edonis said:

You’re just making yourself look like an idiot but by all means, go off sis. 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters
7 minutes ago, johnpe said:

PR stunt

you could literally call anything a celebrity does a 'PR stunt' in order to fit your narrative, so what's your point? :awkney: 

emma roberts is an abuser

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, johnpe said:

PR stunt

She donated $1 million of her hard earned money, even if its for publicity she is still giving away more money than what you could afford.

25 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

She donated $1 million of her hard earned money, even if its for publicity she is still giving away more money than what you could afford.

How do you know what I can afford

MAKE IT WORK

thatfoxyfeeling
44 minutes ago, johnpe said:

How do you know what I can afford

You can't afford to donate 1 million dollars, otherwise you'd have donated yourself and not accused Gaga of doing it as a PR stunt. let's just make that clear. :awkney:

5 hours ago, JamesFox said:

You can't afford to donate 1 million dollars, otherwise you'd have donated yourself and not accused Gaga of doing it as a PR stunt. let's just make that clear. :awkney:

Being able to afford something doesn't mean you necessarily have to buy it? What kind of logic are you following?

MAKE IT WORK

Archived