💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Miley's new album to sell 30k

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

This must've had something to do with her last album Dead Petz, also people usually refer to Miley from her Bangerz album so people would've been like "wtf the new pop Miley was better" :cryga:. I really like this album actually, I haven't had the time to pick up a physical copy however I just stream it off Apple music. Most of the songs are actually quite good. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker
3 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Shania + Demi + Miley pure sales estimation = 195-225k

Joanne pure sales = 201k

giphy.gif 

Take my hand, slaayy Joanne, Charts are not ready for you :stalkga:

lady-gaga-joanne-gif.gif

After listening to all three albums, I must say, Demi really deserves that #1..

I know that Shania is a legend and all but that album .. it's not the comeback record everyone was hoping for. As of Miley, I still have mixed feelings about the album and her new look. It's like, the shift was too sharp. I just don't buy it.

Although Demi's album has fillers, it is the most progressive record of them all. The production is very good (she always have good production) and the tracks are overall very enjoyable (++ to some and -- to others). 

coming from a fomer hardcore Miley fan

her new album, image and era was the definition of boring

I'm surprised by this numbers but at the same time I am not

Miley step it up girl, you have not been my tea since 2013

you kinda deserve this

34yd65h.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Thats honestly a bit shocking to me, remembering how well bangerz did and all... I also thought demi would debut #1 tho as she's doing pretty well... oh how bad i am at predicting charts :poot: 

Musery

Anderson123
3 hours ago, Epione said:

Who the **** is Shania. :selena: I need to give Miley's album a listen.

A country legend and Grammy winner. You should try listening to her album "Come On Over" which had TWELVE singles released. My guess is you're probably very young to know about her and I understand that, the last time she released an album was 15 years ago.

Reality

She waited way too long between the release of Malibu and the album. That sucks though because I think the album's really good.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

GoldenPonyboy

Lady gaga, beyonce, taylor, rihanna and adele are the only females in the game right now. Kesha had a good comeback tho, she did amazing numbers considering she never reached a peak as strong as the other ones. Lorde, miley, fergie, katy pulled bad numbers. Not talking about quality here but sales. 

ItsTommyBitch

I'm shook tbh. Malibu was a hit :giveup:

Havent listened yet though. I've heard its underwhelming. Will be listening to Younger Now and Tell Me You Love Me tonight :sis: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

RochestrMonstr

Not surprised I guess.  

I love both Shania and Miley's new albums. These were obviously very personal projects for both of them, like Joanne. 

It's obvious Shania is never going to re-achieve her commercial peak from 20 years ago, and she doesn't need to. Miley could have stayed in the same dirty direction as before and maybe it would have sold more, but i'm glad she changed. I like this Miley better! 

C1trus
On 9/30/2017 at 10:03 AM, Decidueye said:

Demetria won

3rjBNNc.jpg

Another disturbing image only Demie can offer:madge:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

freebit
7 hours ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

Some of y’all are forgetting or ignoring Shania has a tour bundle. Let’s see how her album would have done without that.

lchDIcs.gif

It's not as if Shania can rely on streaming like others. She's 52 years old and has been gone for 15 years.  Younger acts tend to have younger audiences who will use and know what Spotify is. So if Shania wants to use ticket bundling, I say it evens everything out.

Anyway, I think Miley should have definitely released this summer shortly after Malibu - there was no need to drag it out this long. If Demi released specifically for the Grammy deadline it was a bad call because pop categories are so competitive this year, and she actually could have gone number one if they waited a few weeks and released during quiet week. Her song has legs, and the SPS probably could have been even bigger. 

Archived