Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistic Gaga Collabs

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

I think Gaga will only collaborate with acclaimed/talented and mature artists from here on out.

What are some collabs you actually see happening in the future, not necessarily ones you want to see.

buttsicle

I honestly see a Gaga/Kesha collab happening :giveup: the best part is it's one I want as well :giveup: whether it be just a performance or an actual studio song :diane:

WOOHOO YAHAA

1 minute ago, Henri Bardot said:

Gaga x Ariana

Gaga x Lorde 

But all of them in 3 or 4 years, i don't see them right now tbh. 

Did you say "Gaga Lorde"?

Another Beyonce collab (I actually think there may be something in the works, but don't quote me :ph34r:)

Bruno Mars and The Weeknd because she seems to like them as people and they have similar artistic visions (i.e. they're serious about what they create) and they looked like they genuinely had fun at the VSFS

Maybe Ariana Grande because she can keep up with Gaga vocally, and we all know Gaga stans lowkey

I don't know why, but the guy from Arctic Monkeys :oprah:

Daft Punk 2047299393%

Legends (i.e. the greats from previous eras/the true pioneers of various genres)

Cardi B :laughga: because why not?

Most of the big names in the metal community

I can definitely see her doing work with Bey again. Maybe randomly with some classic rock bands, some more legendary electronic acts (as @Alan123 said, Daft Punk and Moroder), and some acclaimed pop acts (Florence happened).

24 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Cardi B :laughga: because why not?

Even though I don't see it as highly likely, I honestly wouldn't mind this at all. Cardi B has spoken nothing but good about Gaga, and fairly constantly (I love a POC stan from the hood! I relate!). Plus, she's got bars and a sharp attitude, which I am here for.

3 points in and ready for more

sipthistea

Elton John

Tony (once again)

Beck

Nile Rodgers and Chic

Judas Priest

3 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

id love a collab with maluma

:what: 

Laceface

Sting, Stevie Wonder & possibly Kesha because they'd sound good together but most of the current artists are way behind her in terms of talent imo. 

Archived