💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will & Grace Debuts w/Over 10 Million Viewers

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Will & Grace's reboot premiered last night and it had over 10 millions viewers tune in. This blew away all other shows that aired last night. It had about twice as much viewers as the other shows did. It had an adult rating share of 2.9 in the adult 18-49 demographic (which is what advertisers care about and keep shows running). The only shows to beat that ratings share this season are This Is Us, The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon. What's great about this is that, surprisingly, Will & Grace wasn't ever in the top of the ratings when it first aired. I think they've gained A LOT of younger viewers from reruns on WE. I know that's what got me into it. 

I found the show HILARIOUS and it didn't lose its charm. CONGRATS

will-and-grace-nbc-2017-schedule.jpg?w=1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache

I tried to like it but I didn't.  It felt like they tried to normalize the trump presidency too much.

TheEdgeof96

Jack was funny as hell, but the politics did turn me off a bit... I’m hoping the entire season isn’t like last nights episode. I did like the way they explained their way out of season 8’s ending though. “Got it?” 😂

4 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

I tried to like it but I didn't.  It felt like they tried to normalize the trump presidency too much.

Well, it is a reality so...

Make it stupid!

Princess Stache
2 minutes ago, slayo said:

Well, it is a reality so...

I know but it bothered me that Karen is a Trump supporter.  Tbh I wouldn't be friends with someone who supported someone who wants to take away my rights.

3 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

I know but it bothered me that Karen is a Trump supporter.  Tbh I wouldn't be friends with someone who supported someone who wants to take away my rights.

I haven't seen the episode still but I can say that there are obviously a lot of Trump supporters (since they voted for him) and it is impossible to not have contact with any of them. 

ToxicHot

I'm so happy it's back. I loved the original run and I loved the premiere last night. But yeah, all the political references was a turn-off... I mean I'm glad they referenced Trump but I hope it's not a recurring theme for the WHOLE season. They shouldn't rely on politics in their humor to remain relevant. Can't wait for more episodes!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LordEnigma

I've read some reviewers that the show gets better with the 2nd and 3rd episodes.

They just put the original series on HULU and I am living! I love the original SO MUCH

Eighteen

i thought it was okay though i didn't like how it was so political too (hehe). but i have a feeling it'll get better as the episodes roll out. 

Princess Stache
11 minutes ago, swakby said:

I haven't seen the episode still but I can say that there are obviously a lot of Trump supporters (since they voted for him) and it is impossible to not have contact with any of them. 

I get you, but I'm just saying since she's being so openly political on the show I'm bothered, especially because all of a sudden everything racist he's said is forgotten.

TEETHTEETH
26 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Have you even seen the rest of the show's previous seasons? It completely fits her character to be a Trump supporter. The way she treats Rosario and the rest of her staff, her rich white mentality, belittling minorities.... and even with that she's arguably the best character. And that's the beauty of the show. Even without Trump, she would've taken away your rights faster than you can say "suck the alcohol out of a deodorant stick"

Princess Stache
Just now, KaGOATrl said:

Have you even seen the rest of the show's previous seasons? It completely fits her character to be a Trump supporter. The way she treats Rosario and the rest of her staff, her rich white mentality, belittling minorities.... and even with that she's arguably the best character. And that's the beauty of the show. Even without Trump, she would've taken away your rights faster than you can say "suck the alcohol out of a deodorant stick"

Got u but they should like make her woke in an episode lmfao

Archived