Jump to content
society

High school forcing students to stand during anthem


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

One thing is to do it out of courtesy and it's a given to stand, etc. but don't come and tell me I HAVE TO do it or else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

That's gross. I hope their best athletes decide to get kicked rather than standing then. They're basically saying this:

"You stand and honor the people that fought for the right that we're not allowing you to exercise!!"

Of course, I wouldn't blame any of them for standing. It could be their future on the line after all :S

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Illuminati

We have to do it too here, and our country isn't even that patriotic. Can someone explain why this shouldn't be a normal practice? I guess threatening to kick them out is not a good practice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

MessdT.

What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? :neyde:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

MessdT.

What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? :neyde:

 

did you just really go there? :neyde:

you are my QUEEN B!TCH for the day :lolly:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GypsyBabe

Its so funny to me that conservatives and Trump supporters get all bent out of shape about their first amendment rights until it is something that they disagree with. 

Men and women fight for the freedom of Americans, and for upholding our constitution which allows freedom of speech. This is an expression of that right. 

 

⚯͛
Link to post
Share on other sites

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

MessdT.

What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? :neyde:

 

Oh my god :sharon:

⚯͛
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthems are dumb, I don't respect them, too nationalist.. my anthem is BTW bitches

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

 I don't think threatening to kick them out is a good thing, but I don't know what should be wrong with standing up during the anthem. What is a reason not to do it? Just a question, maybe there is something I don't get...

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
Just now, benKo said:

 I don't think threatening to kick them out is a good thing, but I don't know what should be wrong with standing up during the anthem. What is a reason not to do it? Just a question, maybe there is something I don't get...

Nothing wrong, but as far as USA concerns, kneeling during anthems are now a political move cos people did it to protest racism and violence against POC

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, River said:

Anthems are dumb, I don't respect them, too nationalist.. my anthem is BTW bitches

 

This, they should make conservatives and generally Trump supporters to stand up during this every morning 

 

:nails:

 

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

HBDYWM Stan

This is my hometown. (I live in Dallas now). I actually went to Parkway for a year. Crazy to see this in the news. I hope this doesn't hold up. There are many things I love about the South, but the overwhelming ignorance on many issues is enough to push the younger generations away. They're trying hard to maintain a stranglehold on their beliefs via sheltering/controlling kids. It's sad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...