Morphine Prince 110,095 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,095 Posted September 28, 2017 Author Share Posted September 28, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,095 Posted September 28, 2017 Author Share Posted September 28, 2017 One thing is to do it out of courtesy and it's a given to stand, etc. but don't come and tell me I HAVE TO do it or else. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,333 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 That's gross. I hope their best athletes decide to get kicked rather than standing then. They're basically saying this: "You stand and honor the people that fought for the right that we're not allowing you to exercise!!" Of course, I wouldn't blame any of them for standing. It could be their future on the line after all Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illuminati 15,966 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 We have to do it too here, and our country isn't even that patriotic. Can someone explain why this shouldn't be a normal practice? I guess threatening to kick them out is not a good practice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,255 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 MessdT. What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juvi 1,639 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 1 minute ago, RAMROD said: MessdT. What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? did you just really go there? you are my QUEEN B!TCH for the day Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
venusfly 17,885 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 This is illegal, the Supreme Court ruled so. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GypsyBabe 22,836 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 Its so funny to me that conservatives and Trump supporters get all bent out of shape about their first amendment rights until it is something that they disagree with. Men and women fight for the freedom of Americans, and for upholding our constitution which allows freedom of speech. This is an expression of that right. ⚯͛ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GypsyBabe 22,836 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 3 minutes ago, RAMROD said: MessdT. What if their knees weak, and arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti? Oh my god ⚯͛ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,435 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 Anthems are dumb, I don't respect them, too nationalist.. my anthem is BTW bitches So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
benKo 3,381 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 I don't think threatening to kick them out is a good thing, but I don't know what should be wrong with standing up during the anthem. What is a reason not to do it? Just a question, maybe there is something I don't get... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,255 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 Just now, benKo said: I don't think threatening to kick them out is a good thing, but I don't know what should be wrong with standing up during the anthem. What is a reason not to do it? Just a question, maybe there is something I don't get... Nothing wrong, but as far as USA concerns, kneeling during anthems are now a political move cos people did it to protest racism and violence against POC (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 6 minutes ago, River said: Anthems are dumb, I don't respect them, too nationalist.. my anthem is BTW bitches This, they should make conservatives and generally Trump supporters to stand up during this every morning FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HBDYWM Stan 885 Posted September 28, 2017 Share Posted September 28, 2017 This is my hometown. (I live in Dallas now). I actually went to Parkway for a year. Crazy to see this in the news. I hope this doesn't hold up. There are many things I love about the South, but the overwhelming ignorance on many issues is enough to push the younger generations away. They're trying hard to maintain a stranglehold on their beliefs via sheltering/controlling kids. It's sad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.